Boa

I ravenously devoured my plate, still fuming from how Hancock spoke to me. Maybe she was mad because I referred to her as Hancock? Or maybe she saw Luffy holding my hand? No matter what it was, she disrespected the Hell out of me. I bet she actually kicks puppies and kittens like what Oda claims. She was a menace. I wanted her to stop touching Luffy. I swallowed the last bit of food and looked up at Zoro and Sanji. I wiped my mouth.

"I still want to kick her ass." I said plainly. Zoro threw his hands in the air and Sanji swooned at the firmness in my statement.

"How can I keep you from trying to kick the ass of an ex warlord?!" He said.

"Don't stop me, just help me."

"No!" They both said.

"Party poopers." I said, chuckling at myself for sounding like my mom.

Suddenly, the door opened, and in popped Luffy. I stared at him from behind Sanji and Zoro.

"Hey guys. Man, Hancock sure is funny." He said, laughing.

"Oh yeah?" Zoro said.

"Do tell, Lu." I said, my voice flat and suddenly humorless.

"Oh, hey, M'!" Luffy said, making me grit my teeth. That green monster of envy was still not quelled. "What's wrong?" He said, changing his tone.

"Zoro? Sanji? Get out." I growled. Both of them shot outside like their lives depended on it. A right escaping their lips as they went.

"O...Kay... so..." Luffy began, looking a little more nervous. I put up my hand, stopping him.

"My hand." I said.

"Your hand?" He repeated, raising his eyebrows.

I shook it at him, gripping the air as I reached out. He looked at it, confused.

"You dropped it." I said flatly.

"Oh." Luffy said.

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Kinda."

"Luffy!"

"What?! I just didn't want Hancock to get mad and try to hurt you!"

"What happened to being able to protect me?!"

"I was protecting you!"

"Really? You drop my hand so that the most beautiful woman in the world didn't see you holding someone else's hand!" I said, making Luffy flinch. "It doesn't look very good, Lu!"

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world!" He said, desperately.

"Oh, don't give me that crap."

"It's not crap! I mean it!"

"You hurt me!"

"How?! I didn't do anything with her!" Luffy snapped back. "I would never do anything to hurt you!"

"Hand!" I snapped, throwing my hand up again to make a point.

"Ok, I dropped your hand! I'm sorry!"

"You didn't just drop it! You refused to let me grab yours again!"

"Fine! You wanna play this game?!" He said, grabbing my hand and bringing it to his chest. "It broke my heart to see you sleeping up against Zoro like that this morning."

"That was innocent! Neither of us were hitting on each other!"

"But you could have gone to me! It hurt that you didn't!" He said, still holding my hand to his chest. His heart was thrashing angrily against my hand, making me falter a little.