She's back

Damn. I'm so comfy right now. I squinted my eyes open, realizing that we were still in the study. Zoro had turned over in his sleep and was laying half over me and Luffy. His head was buried in my chest as Luffy cradled me in his arms. Despite being half squished, I was oddly comfortable and ridiculously relaxed. I placed a hand on Zoro's head and he sighed happily. In that moment, we all sort of melted further into our cuddle puddle.

   The guys were snoring up a storm. Luffy, in particular, was snoring the loudest — his cheek was plastered against mine, as if he was starved for skin to skin contact.

   I wondered what was going through each of their minds. I knew that Luffy was just happy to be close and cozy, but what was he thinking? And I knew Zoro might have been holding on to some past feelings with me, so what was he thinking too?  Was this about closeness or was it cathartic? What did he think this was? Were we all just really close at this point and just trusted each other enough to show our softer sides? I really didn't know what to think about any of it, myself. My one and only love and my best friend, both cuddling up to me in a cuddle puddle. If someone walked in on us right now, I definitely knew they wouldn't think this was platonic —

    *BAM*

    "Luffy senp—!"

    Oh.

    My eyes snapped open to see the tall, voluptuous woman with long black hair and big blue eyes. 

   Fuck.

   She was frozen in time, her sentence stuck in her mouth, which hung half-hazard-ly open as she stared at us. On the couch. Snuggled against each other. My eyes met with hers and we just stared at each other for a moment, completely frozen in time.

   I patted Zoro's head, possibly a little too hard as he cursed under his breath and looked up at me

   I patted Zoro's head, possibly a little too hard as he cursed under his breath and looked up at me. I refused to break eye contact, waiting for Zoro to look at the woman by the door. He took a sharp breath in and sat up, grabbing me and pulling me out of Luffy's arms. In turn, I could hear Luffy grumble and whine in annoyance before he sat up, quickly. Zoro tightened his grip around me, pulling me into his arms protectively as Luffy took a breath.

   "Hey, Hancock." Luffy said, trying to sound nonchalant.

  Fuck. I'm dead.

   "L-Luffy senpai. What is this?" Boa stammered, walking further into the study.

Just then, Nami barreled into the room, throwing her hands in the air and talking a mile a minute to distract her. Hancock looked bothered by her insistence on interfering, closing her eyes in pure annoyance.

   "We're going." Zoro said, dragging me to my feet and walking us past Boa.

   "Not so fast!" Boa demanded, pointing at Zoro and me. "Who the Hell are you?"