Wait

Zoro pulled Misaki out of the study and Luffy sighed as the door slammed shut. Hancock sneered at the door for a moment and then immediately changed dispositions, wiggling her body as she sashayed over to him. Her face was red as she started fawning over him. Luffy sighed. He really wished she would stop.

"Luffy, tell me I was imagining things. Tell me it wasn't what it looked like."

Luffy looked at her, his expression calm as she clasped her hands behind her back and bent over. None of what she ever did made much sense to him before. But after all the times Misaki had looked at him like that, he knew what she was doing now. Too bad for her, it didn't work if it wasn't Misaki.

   "Luffy senpai?" She questioned, looking at him sweetly

"Hancock." Luffy said, sighing. "How many times have I said it?"

She pouted, puffing out her cheeks as her eyes slid away from him. "Too many."

"We aren't together." Luffy repeated. Hancock was really nice, and Luffy appreciated her and considered her a friend. But his biggest grievance with her was glaringly obvious. "You don't own me."

"I was just asking a question, Luffy senpai." She muttered, looking back at him.

"I can answer you." Luffy said, making her eyes perk a little. "But you have to promise me you won't freak out on anyone."

"Could you really have cheated on me?" She gasped, making Luffy clench his fists.

"Seriously? What did I just say?!" Luffy whined, looking at the ceiling.

"So?" She said, putting her hands on her hips.

   "So." Luffy started, biting the inside of his cheek. He wasn't sure if this was the right move, but he knew how much it bothered Misaki. He wanted her to be comfortable and happy. If Hancock couldn't handle it... well... he would cross that bridge when it came to it. "Misaki is... she is my..."

   "Stop!" Hancock said, throwing her hand up. "I don't want to know!"

   "You have to know!" Luffy snapped.

   "Whyyy?" She whined. 

    "Because I can't have you acting like this anymore!"

    Hancock pursed her lips and leaned away from him, unsure how to proceed. She stepped closer to him and he looked up at her, his hat falling off and hanging by the drawstring.

   "You've never had a problem with it before." She said, pouting a little.

   "That's because I didn't have a partner before. Misaki is my partner."

   "What?!" She said, her face contorting into that of sheer anger.

   "Look, Hancock. You're my friend. I appreciate everything you have done —."