Part one

Jose and Peanut we're in the kitchen, Jose had Peanut by his side because he didn't trust Peanut being alone in his room for 5 minutes. Peanut was just standing there, watching Jose make grilled cheese. "CAN I HAVE SOME?" Peanut yelled. "Why do you think im making 2?" Jose responded. Jose then turned around to grab something, and boom. Soon as he turned back around to face Peanut, he was gone. Jose just grunted, and continued to make the grilled cheese thinking Peanut would come back once its done. "PEANUT! ITS DONE!" "Jose yelled. No response or movement he could hear. Jose yelled it again, and still no response. Jose started to panic a bit, but not showing it. He walked into the living room to see Bubba J, Walter, Url, AJ, Achmed and Diane. "Uh, have you guys seen Peanut run off somewhere?" Jose asked. Walter chuckled. "He's gone AGAIN?" Jose rolled his eyes and nodded. "Welp, nope I haven't seen him." Walter turned around to face the rest of them. "What about you guys?" Jose watched them all say no, or shake their heads. He sighed, and went down the hallway, opening doors to look for him. Still no sign of Peanut. Jose went back to the living room, having a slight panicked look on his face. "Can you guys maybe help me look for him?" he asked. "Where was he last?" asked Diane. "Well, I made him grilled cheese since he wouldn't shut up about it, and I looked away for a minute, and he was gone." Jose responded. Diane looked at Achmed and Bubba J. "Are you guys gonna stay here, or help?"  she asked. "I guess I'll help..." Achmed replied. Achmed then looked at Bubba J. "You're not helping." Jose chuckled a bit at that. "Hey, don't be mean to him. He may be stupid, but hes you're friend." Diane said to Achmed. He grunted. "Well, you're gonna stay here. Alright?" Achmed said. Bubba J just laughed, he didn't know what's going on. "Okay, bye little buddy!" Bubba J waved to Walter, Jose, Diane and Achmed as they all went to look for Peanut.

     Walter went upstairs, Diane and Achmed went outside. Jose looked on the main floor where he was before. "Peanut?" Jose yelled out. He heard a tiny tap come from the bathroom. He quickly went in there, and looked around. "Peanut you in here..?" Jose asked. I guess he wasn't in here.
Diane and Achmed searched outside, they couldn't find him either. But they did find a butterfly. Achmed trapped it in a jar, and is gonna give it to Bubba J. Diane APPROVED.
Walter looked around upstairs. "PEANUT?" Walter yelled. He thought this whole thing was kind of dumb, but still continued to look to help Jose. He heard a small giggle, but couldn't tell where it was coming from. "PEANUTTT?" Walter yelled again. He looked in the back, and couldn't find him. He heard another louder giggle. It came from his room. Walter grunted. "I swear if hes in my room..." he said to himself. He aggressively opened the door to find little foot prints on the wall and floor. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME." Walter looked all around his room, and didn't find Peanut. He stood infront of his bed for a moment. A moment later, he felt a hand grip onto his ankle. He screamed like a girl, and RAN downstairs yelling; "JOSE I FOUND YOU'RE STUPID BOYFRIEND!!" Jose quickly turned around, and smiled. "Where was he?!" Jose asked. Walter grunted. "That little shit was running around my room, somehow got foot prints on my wall and floor. He was under my bed and grabbed my ankle. I almost fell over. I REALLY hope you punish him for this shit." Jose laughed. "Yup, sounds like something he'd do..." Jose ran upstairs, and Peanut was laying on the floor.  "Got anything to say?" Jose stared at Peanut. He seemed like it was all a joke. Jose then picked up Peanut like a floppy cat. "You scared me, mi amor!" Peanut hugged Jose. "Is the grilled cheese done?!" he asked. Jose chuckled and nodded. "It was done about half an hour ago." Peanut started giggling like a crazy person. He couldn't wait to get his grilled cheese he ran away from.

    Walter went outside to get Achmed and Diane. They were busy playing with Rolly Pollys and other bugs. Probably killing them and laughing (they indeed were), so Walter just left them. He went back inside to tell Url that they found Peanut. He was busy with AJ on the computer. Walter grunted. "Can't you spend 5 minutes away from the internet?" Url quickly looked back at Walter. "BE QUIET, GRANDPA! IM SHOWING MY KITTEN SOME GAMES I PLAY!" Walter mocked him, and walked off. Diane and Achmed came back inside with a bar full of beetles, rolly pollys and dirt. And then the jar with the butterfly. "Wheres Bubba J?" Diane asked. Walter pointed at the garage, so Diane and Achmed went to the garage. They found Bubba J watching football and eating chips with beer. "Bubba J we got you something!" Achmed yelled. Bubba J turned around and smiled. "Hi guys!" Bubba J scooted down to make room for them both. Achmed and Diane sat down next to him and gave him the jars. Bubba J laughed. "Aww look at them!" Bubba J then started to aggressively shake the jar of rolly pollys. Diane laughed. "No no, sweetie! Don't shake them!" Achmed looked at Diane and smiled, "Yeah listen to her you idiot." Bubba J laughed and hugged Achmed. Diane smiled but Achmed was in FEAR. "HEY LET ME GO YOU IDIOT-" Bubba J then started to swing Achmed around. "I love you, little buddy!" the moment was broken up by sounds of Walter yelling and running downstairs looking like the scrooge from A Christmas carol. Diane turned around as kicked the door down to the garage. "THAT LITTLE BASTARD DUG A HOLE IN MY FLOOR!" Walter yelled. Achmed laughed. "Haha, loser!" Walter stared at him. "NEVER quote my grand kid again." Diane looked at them both and laughed. "How did he make a hole in your floor?" She asked. Walter aggressively shrugged and grunted. "BECAUSE HES PEANUT!-" Jose then walked into this nonsense calmly with Peanut. Jose had a tomato, for some reason.
"Whats going on?" Jose asked. Walters eye twitched. He was PISSED. "YOU'RE LITTLE BOYFRIEND DUG A HOLE IN MY FLOOR!" Jose stared at Walter for a moment, and then at Peanut. "Is this true?" he asked. Peanut smirked, he knew what he was doing. "my finger slipped, Walter!" Joses jaw dropped slightly, and laughed as he looked at Walter. "Are you gonna take that?" he asked. Walter then aggressively ran out to the car, still looking like the scrooge from A Christmas carol. Peanut laughed, and snatched the tomato out of Joses hand and threw it at Walters car. "LOSERRRRR!!!!" he yelled while sticking up the middle finger at Walter.  Jose, Diane, and Achmed just looking at them both in fear and shocked. Bubba J was drinking beer and laughing, hes to dumb to understand whats happening. Walter then drove away aggressively. He looked like he was gonna decompose in any moment. Peanut looked up at Jose with a innocent look on his face. Jose just stared at Peanut in shock. "you really just did that?" Jose asked with a smile. Peanut nodded. "Well he's the one talking shit about all of us!" he said. Diane just laughed. Achmed was shaking the jar of bugs with Bubba J until the jar rolled into the street. Bubba J started to yell and almost cry, and then Dianes attention went to that other chaos happening. Jose took Peanut inside to clean him up. Peanut had dirt all over himself and Jose had dirt on him by holding Peanut. "Díos mío, mi amor... you are dirty.." Jose said as he placed Peanut on the bed. Jose stared at him for a moment. "I swear if you move one inch once I turn around, you're gonna get it." Peanut just laughed. "watch me, bitch!" he replied.