Bowling Alley Party

Today is Bubba J's birthday, and they all decided to go bowling. "Wait, who's car are we taking?" Diane asked. Jose paused for a momment to think, "Well, not mine... mines too small. We can either drive ourselves, or just take Jeffs van?" He suggested. Diane smirked evily. "Take the van, trust me." She said. Jose raised an eyebrow. "...Ok?" He said, walking to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Mi amor, you okay? You've been in there for awhile." Jose asked. "Can you come in..." Peanut asked, opening the door slightly. "Is anyone around that could... hear us?" Peanut asked. Jose shook his head, "nope." He said, walking into the bathroom with Peanut. Diane raised an eyebrow, and walked to the living room to see Bubba J. "Hey birthday boy!" Diane said, waving to Bubba J. Achmed was next to Bubba J, getting the birthday gifts ready. Diane smiled at Achmed and sat next to them. Bubba J was SO HAPPY.
[Time skip]  Diane got in the drivers seat, and Achmed got in the passengers seat. Url and Aj sat in the middle with Bubba J. Peanut and Jose were in the very back, with the gifts. "You think hes gonna like our gift?" Peanut whispered to Jose. Jose chuckled and nodded, putting a hand on Peanuts thigh. Peanut smiled. Diane started to drive to the bowling alley, and Url was singing Happy Birthday, mockimg Justin Beibers voice. Aj was dying, and Bubba J thought he was being for real and trying his best to sing. "Yay you're good at singing, K wish I could sing like you, your a really goos singer!" Bubba J said stupidly. Url started wheezing, he was secretly recording all of the singing. Peanut and Jose were side eyeing each other, smirking. They were judging Url for being cringe. Diane then drove into the parking lot to the bowling alley, and Bubba J started screaming in happiness. Jose rolled his eyes at the screaming, and got out of the car, taking Peanuts hand and helping him out of the car also. "Why thank you pretty boy~" Peanut said, giving Jose a teasing smirk. Jose gave a smirk back. "No te burles de mí así, mi hermoso niño.~" He said, putting an arm around Peanut. Diane watched them. "Quit being hornballs and get your asses in here." She yelled. Everyone else was already in the building. Jose chuckled, runming with Peanut to the doors. As they enter, it was already chaos. Jose sighed and looked down at Peanut. "You ready for this?" He asked. Peanut giggled and nodded. "I'm probably gonna be causing half of the chaos but okay!" He said, running to the area they were assigned. Jose sighed and followed. Bubba J was next to Walter, yapping about beer and his cousins. "God shut up... don't you have somewhere else to be stupid?!" Walter asked. "Uh, not until 4!" Bubba J said. *(Spongebob reference)* Walter rolled his eyes, and leaned back in his chair. "You know, If my back wasn't hurting, I could beat everyone in bowling." Walter said. Diane rolled her eyes, "yeah sure, gramps." She said, getting a strike. It was Urls turn to go. "AJ BABE, THIS ONES FOR YOU!" Url then let go of the ball, and it immediately went in the gutter. Peanut pointed and laughed at Url. Url then ran to the bathroom, embarrassed as hell. "Imagine needing a kiddy r-" Diane said, but got interrupted. "SILENCE, I KEEL YOU!" Achmed yelled, embarrassed about needing to use it. Walter laughed at everyone. Jose went up for his turn, and got a strike. Peanut then ran into Joses arm, being a very proud boyfriend. Jose chuckled, "calm down, mi amor, its not that big of a deal..." He said, putting Peanut down. "WELL IT IS TO ME! YOU'RE ACTUALLY BETTER!" Peanut yelled, running around.
[Time skip]  It's now time to eat food, and Bubba J got to open his gifts. "You should open mine first!" Peanut said, and Bubba J nodded, taking Peanuts gift. Bubba J pulled out a shirt that says *"BUY A HORSE, RIDE A COUSIN"*. He was so happy. He lifted the shirt up and yelled to get Achmed attention. "LITTLE BUDDY LOOK WHAT PEANUT GOT ME!" He yelled. Achmed laughed.  Peanut looked up at Jose, "best 14 bucks I've spent on a gift IN MY LIFE." Peanut said, giggling. Jose giggled also, patting Peanut on the head. Url and Aj both came out of the bathroom at the same time. "Here comes troubleeee..." Diane said. Url cracked his knuckles. "HEY PEEBUTT! WANNA HAVE A BOWLING BATTLE?" Url yelled. Peanut smirked evily. "BET!" He yelled back. Jose raised an eyebrow. "I don't think thats a good idea." He said. Peanut smiled, "it'll be fine! It's not like we'll get kicked out!" He said, walking to Url. Jose shrugged and whispered to himself. "Famous last words." Peanut quickly looked back at Jose. "BABE DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?" He asked. Jose shook his head, "nope." He said. It was Urls turn, and he rolled the ball, and it went in the gutter again. "Shit." He said, moving out of the way so Peanut could do his turn. Peanut then proceeded to do the goofiest dance and spin, and threw the ball up in the air. It went through the ceiling, and broke the TV. Peanut the gasped, and Url laughed. "HAHA LOSER!" Jose ran over to Peanut, and everyone else was laughing. Jose got on one knee, putting both hands on Peanuts face and squeezed his face tightly. "Seriously?!" He yelled. Peanut jumped, and started to panic a bit. "I-i'm sorry!-" he said. Jose sighed, and rolled his eyes at the appearance of a few workers.
[Small time skip]  "I told you it wasn't a good idea." Jose said, holding Peanut close. Peanut was sobbing into Joses chest. Everyone else got in the car, kinda disappointed. "Peanut, it's fine..." Jose said, now picking up Peanut. "I-I disappointed everyone, I-I didn't mean to...!" He said, sniffling. Jose frowned, and kissed Peanut on the cheek. "Im sure they aren't mad, mi amor..." Jose said. Diane then rolled down the window, "is he alright?" She asked. Jose flapped his hands a bit, trying to tell Diane to get back in the car. She rolled the window back up, but watched them both.