road trip!

Jose was in the living room, looking for his boots. Peanut was just running around everywhere, giggling quietly and being all sneaky. Jose thought nothing of it and that he was just excited to go on a road trip. "Hey Peanut?" Jose yelled. Peanut ran to Jose, hiding a giggle. "Yeeees?" He responded. "Where are my boots." Jose asked. Peanut giggled. "I dunno, where did you have them last?" Peanut looked up at Jose, standing on his tippy toes. Jose grabbed Peanuts hips in a threatening way. "No, don't give me that. Where are they." He asked, staring down at Peanut. Peanut blushed and stuttered, his smile fading slightly. He pointed to Urls room. Jose let go of Peanut, patting him on the head before he walked towards Urls room. Peanut just stood there, surprised. "Hey dude, your boots-" Url said, getting interrupted by Jose. "I know." He said. "Where are you and Peanut going?" Url asked, sitting up. "We're going on a road trip." Jose said, raising an eyebrow at Url. "Why?" Jose asked. Url smiled. "Can me and Aj come with? We'll behave!" Url said. Jose sighed. "Fine, get dressed." He said, walking out. As he approached the living room again, Peanut ran over to him. Jose jumped slightly, not expecting that. "Awh, did I scare you?~" Peanut said, smirking at Jose. Jose rolled his eyes, a smile eating the corner of his mouth. Url and Aj bith walked out with a  backpack. Peanut raised an eyebrow, looking at Url and then back up at Jose. "Areeee... they coming with?" He asked, tilting his head. Jose sighed, "Yeah. Trust me, if they misbehave, I'm leaving them on the side of the road." Jose said that loudly, making sure Url heard it. "This includes you, Peanut." Jose smiled slightly, putting a hand on Peanuts cheek. Url grunted, "I TOLD YOU WE WON'T MISBEHAVE." He yelled, going on his phone. Jose rolled his eyes again, taking Peanuts hand and walking out the door. Url looked at Aj. "Wanna bully Peanut the whole ride? Because NO WAY Jose has the balls to kick us out of the car."  Url giggled, looking at Aj. Aj smiled slightly, "I don't really think that would end up well, but you do you, darling!" He said, taking Urls hand. Url smiled. "Be right back!" He ran back to the bedroom, leaving Aj confused. A few moments later, Url came back with a smaller backpack. "I put some balls, and other random shit in here that I can throw at Peebutt." Url said. Aj giggled, "peebutt..." Aj giggled more at himself for saying it, he thought it sounded so stupid. "Url, dear, I still don't think its a yood idea-" Aj got interrupted by Url kissimg him. Aj just giggled, taking Urls free hand. Url led him out to Joses truck. 
      As they walk outside, they can see Jose and Peanut making out. Url screamed to get there attention, and Jose jumped. Peanut pulled away and slowly turned his head towards Url. He looked pissed now. "God..." Jose said, starting his Truck. Url bursted out laughing and got in the truck, letting Aj get in first. Jose sighed, "Did you HAVE to scream?" Jose asked. Url just laughed, "yes." He said. Peanut turned around to face Url, sticking his tongue out at him. Url did back. Jose then pulled Peanut from the collar of his shirt. "No." Peanut looked at Jose, blushing a bit. Url bursted out laughing. "OH NAH JOSE ALREADY GOT PEANUT HORNY-" Aj was just watching, being entertained like always by Peanut and Urls beef. "Jose if you want I could keep Url quiet for the ride?" Aj said. Jose raised an eyebrow. "Thats possible?" He asked, trying not to laugh at his own corny joke. Aj smiled, "I think so. I just need to find out how." Aj said. Url grunted, putting his airpods on. Aj giggled, pulling a book out. 

                                                 [Timeskip] 
        Mid car ride, Url was throwing shit at Peanut, and Peanut was throwing the shit back at Url. Jose gripped the stirring wheel tighter, getting really aggravated. Peanut noticed, and stuck up his pointer finger, telling Url to stop for a moment. Peanut put a hand on Joses thigh, "You okay?" He asked. Jose grunted. "Can you two just stop? You've been doing this for about 20 minutes now, and I can't focus on driving." Jose said. Peanut nodded, looking at Url. "You hear that you bastard?" He asked, smirking. Url grunted, leaning back in the seat, looking out the window. "Would you rather get into a car accident?" Peanut asked. Url rolled his eyes, annoyed. "Car accidents are cool, dude." Url said. Peanut rolled his eyes back at Url, turning around to face Jose. "You okay?" Peanut asked again. Jose smiled softly, "Yeah. Are you?" He asked. Peanut nodded.
A little bit later into the drive, the car suddenly stopped. It was like if the brakes were hit hard, but no. Jose quickly put his hand on Peanuts chest, making sure he doesn't go flying. Peanut yelped, seeming a bit panicked now. Once the car fully stopped, Peanut turned around to face Url and Aj. Url and Aj had the same face, the look of shock and confusion. Jose quickly got out of the car to open up the car hood. Jose then started to look and touch around it, trying to find the problem. Peanut was looking to see if the gas ran out, but no. Jose then came back around to open the door. "Do you guys have a rope or anything..?" He asked. Peanut shook his head and looked at Url and Aj. They both also shook their heads. Jose sighed, and walked back to the car hood. He took off his shirt, and wrapped the shirt around something. He closed the hood, and got back in the car. Peanut raised an eyebrow, unable to stop looking at Joses chest. "What... what happened?" He asked. Jose noticed where Peanut was staring, and smirked. "Nothing. I just need to see if the car starts." Jose then turned on the car, and it started.

                                                 [Time skip]
      An hour later, they all manage to get to the place they wanted to go to. Somehow without as much chaos happening, everyone was mostly a little more quiet after Joses Truck broke down. "Aw look at the Buffalo!" Peanut pointed at a Buffalo. Jose chuckled, and opened the window. The buffalo then came to Peanuts window, sticking its head it. Peanut started squealing, trhing to get out of his chair. Url was recording, laughing his ass off. Aj was watching the Zebras. "Look, they are emo too!" Aj said. Url giggled, kissing Aj on the mouth. They both then started to open-mouth kiss. Jose sighed at it and watched Peanut squeal in fear as the Buffalo was trying to eat his hair. "JOSE GET IT AWAY, GET IT AWAYYYY!-" Peanut squealed more, and a few minutes later, the Buffalo left. Jose was giggling at Peanuts reaction, and opened Urls window. A zebra then stuck its head in the window. Aj was petting the Zebra, until the Zebra took Urls hat. Url screamed, trying to take the hat back. Jose was laughing his ass off with Peanut, and then the Zebra swallowed Urls hat. Url screamed like a child. "YOU OWE ME A NEW HAT YOU BITCH!" Url yelled, Jose rolled his eyes. "Not my fault the Zebra was hungry. Im sure the grease build up in your hat after wearing it all day for the past 6 years made it taste better." Jose chuckled, and drove over to a food place. They bought a box of food, exept for Peanut. Jose didn't trust Peanut with the food. "But I wanna feed the Buffalos!" Peanut whined. Jose chuckled. "Weren't you just making a scene because a Buffalo stuck its head in?" He asked, side eyeing Peanut. "Because I wasn't readyyy!" Peanut said. Jose smiled. "Fine, here... DONT SPILL." Jose then gave Peanut the box of food.p, and rolled down the window. Another Buffalo stuck its head in, and took the food AND the box. Peanut started squealing again, shaking. Jose laughed, rolling the window up after the Buffalo left. Aj then started yelling. 
    Peanut quickly turned his head to see Aj almost getting his arm stolen by an Elk. Peanut started laughing his ass off, while Url was shooing the Elk away. Jose chuckled, and drove more. Url dropped his food on accident, gasping loudly. Jose slammed on the breaks, pausing for a moment. "Did you..." he said. "UH... OOPS?" Url yelled, quickly picking it up. Jose slowly turned to face Url, his eye twitching. "DIOS, MALDITAMENTE." Jose yelled, Peanut gasped, and so did Aj. Url looked confused and scared, picking up the food even faster. Jose grunted, flipping Url off. He then put his hand on Peanuts thigh, and accidentally started to squeeze him tightly in anger. Peanut squealed, being a bit afraid to say something. After a moment, Jose realized he was hurting Peanut. Jose quickly pulled his hand away. "Sorry, mi amor..." Jose said. Peanut smiled softly at Jose, giving him a reassuring smile. Jose smiled back, putting his hand on Peanuts chin. "IT SMELLS LIKE RIZZ AND SWEAT, CAN WE GO NOW." Url yelled. Jose jumped a bit, "maybe the sweat part is you because you don't shower or wear deodorant. Idiot." Jose said, starting to drive to the exit. Peanut giggled, looking at Url. Url seemed pissed off now.