part 4 (time skip to halloween time)

Jose was getting ready with Peanut to go to a haunted maze since its getting close to Halloween. "Hey babe?" Peanut said. Jose looked down at Peanut, "Hm?" Peanut smiled, "Do you know who else is going?" Jose thought for a moment, "I believe Url, Aj, Achmed, Diane and Bubba J. Why?" Peanut hugged Jose, "Are we splitting up?" Jose hugged Peanut back and paused for a moment again. "We're going together for the first part, and splitting up for the second part." Peanut let go to look up at Jose again. "Okay... I love youuuuu!" Jose raised an eyebrow and smirked, and grabbed his keys. "Are we picking up anyone?" Peanut asked. Jose shook his head. "No." Peanut ran outside, and got in his car. Jose then got in the car, and Peanut immediately crawled into his lap. "Mi amor, I can't drive with you in my lap..." he chuckled. Peanut crawled back into the passenger seat and smiled at Jose. "Your very touchy today..." Jose said with a smile. Peanut reached over to give Jose a kiss on the lips.
( Im gonna skip the part where they make out so erm...)
They finally arrived at the haunted maze, and got out of the car. The group was already there. They all walked into the maze and payed for everything. "Are you scared PEEBUTT?" Url asked Peanut with a smirk. "Whaaat??? Pfffttt, I'm not scared. AND MY NAME ISN'T PEEBUTT!" Url chuckled. "Sure buddy ol' pal." Url held Aj's hand and they all walked into the maze. Peanut got jump scared right away, and he jumped right into Jose's arms. Jose was laughing, holding Peanut. "Are you ready to walk again or-" Jose asked before getting interrupted. "NO NO- PLEASE NO-" Peanut was gripping onto Jose, Url was recording them and laughing his ass off. Diane was holding in her laughter, trying to be nice while Achmed was literally shaking. "Diane I'm gonna get killed.. AGAIN.." Achmed said. Diane laughed, at both Peanut and Achmed. Bubba J was drunk so he didn't know what the hell was happening. Jose was kissing Peanuts cheek a few times, trying to calm him. Bubba J then got jump scared, and pissed his pants. Url was laughing to the point he was crying, recording all of this. Aj didn't seem to care too much, but he was busy staying close to Url. Peanut then started to laugh at Bubba J. "HE PISSED HIMSELF!!" And then boom, someone jump scared Peanut again and he literally attempted to climb into Joses hoodie. He did. Hes that short. Jose was laughing his ass off too with Url, and Diane was shocked. "Bubba J holy shit, Achmed should we go back to the car..?" She asked, kind of concerned. Achmed was laughing and shook his head. "Nah, this is AMAZING." He responded. Diane sighed. "Well Bubba J pissed himself." Achmed slowly turned his head and looked at Bubba J. He was laughing and indeed pissed himself. "Hey guys?" Jose said. "Huh?" Diane looked at Jose. "Isn't it time for us to split up?" He asked. "I think so. Is it?" She looked at Achmed. "Uhh- yeah actually. Good luck, Jose! MAKE SURE PEANUT DOESN'T PISS HIMSELF!" Achmed laughed, walking away with Diane and Bubba J. Url and Aj went their own ways, and Jose was left with Peanut in his hoodie. "Peanut, you gotta get out now..." he said. Peanut was starting to have a panic attack. "I don't think I can..." Peanut responded. Jose smiled, "mi amor I'll be next to you the whole time, but you can't hide in here." Peanut sighed and crawled out of his hoodie. How was he able to get in there, who knows. It's peanut. Jose held Peanuts hand and they walked through. "Uhhh.. we haven't got jump scared in awhil-" before Peanut could finish, he got jump scared. He literally ran into the wall in fear and fell. Jose started laughing his ass off, picking up Peanut. "You okay?!" He asked. Peanut started squealing in fear and attempted to crawl back into Joses hoodie. Jose stopped him, "no no. You need to walk." Peanut was actually scared and not faking it. Jose noticed and paused for a moment. "Uh, do you wanna find everyone else and go home..?" He asked. Peanut couldn't speak, he was having a panic attack. "Shit..." Jose said, he held Peanut close and skidaddled to find everyone else. He was yelling the word the workers told him to yell if its an emergency, which was *"NO SCARING"*. He did manage to find Url and Aj first. "Guys, we need to leave..." Jose said. "What? Why?!" Url said, being concerned for once. "Peanut can't take it here, hes having a panic attack..." Url paused for a moment. "Then you guys leave, it's not our problem!" He said. Aj looked at Url. "Darling! Apologize!" Jose grunted. "It's fine." He then skidaddled to find Diane, Achmed and Bubba J since they actually care. After maybe 10 minutes he found them. "GUYS! WE NEED TO GO!" Jose yelled, running over to them. Diane jumped a bit, "why?! What happened?!" She asked, Achmed quickly looked at Jose with a worried expression. "Huh?" Jose paused for a moment to breathe, the smoke machines in the maze weren't helping him or Peanut. "Peanuts having a panic attack, Url and Aj are staying I guess but we need to leave..." He said. Diane nodded and took Achmeds hand. Achmed looked up at Diane, "what- hey!" He yelled. They all ran to the exit, Jose yelling *"NO SCARING!"* so they don't get jump scared. They managed to get to the exit, and left. Jose stopped a little bit after the exit to check on Peanut. Diane, Achmed and Bubba J also stopped to check on him. "Mi amor are you okay..?!" Jose asked Peanut. Peanut was just crying and shaking, he was scared out of his mind. Jose sighed, and hugged Peanut, holding him close. "Poor thing..." Diane said. Achmed was just standing there with Bubba J, neither of them knew what to do. "Can you guys maybe go to the car so Peanut can get some space..?" Jose asked. Diane nodded, taking Achmed and Bubba J to the car. Jose sighed, and let go of Peanut. "You'll be okay.. I'm here.." Peanut sniffled, still crying. "I-I wont get scared anymore, right..?" Peanut said, stuttering because he was crying. "No.. no you won't.. I'm here, okay..?" Jose said, holding Peanuts hands. Peanut seemed to calm down a bit, and crawled into Jose's lap and hugged him. Jose smiled in relief that he's okay, and hugged him back. "You're okay now, right..?" He asked. "I... I think so..." Peanut said. Url and Aj walked out of the maze, laughing until they saw Peanut. "Oh shit- he was serious?" Url asked. Jose face palmed and grunted. "OBVIOUSLY HE WAS SERIOUS!" Jose sighed. "I'm sorry for yelling, just... go." He said. Url tilted his head a bit, "is he alright though?" He asked. Jose nodded, and shooed Url away. They both left to their car. "Peanut?" Jose asked. Peanut looked up at Jose, smiling a bit. "Are you ready to go to the car now? Or do you need a few more minutes?" He asked. Peanut paused for a moment. "I think I'm ready..." he said. Jose smiled and kissed Peanuts cheek. "Alright... you sure?" He asked. Peanut nodded, and Jose picked up Peanut and took him to the car. As they were sitting in the car for a few minutes, Diane came to the window. Jose rolled it down. "Are you guys alright?" She asked, genuinely concerned. "Yeah hes alright. Thanks for checking..." he smiled. Diane smiled back, "Bubba J and Achmed were worried so I came to ask for him." She said.