Part 2

Url and Aj we're watching from the window, almost pissing themselves in fear and laughter. Aj looked at Url. "do they always act like this?" Url turned back to Aj. "yup, ALL THE TIME. God sometimes I feel like throwing my phone at them all." Aj laughed. "Also, how did Peanut dig a hole in your grandpa's floor.." Url shrugged. "He always does that type of shit, but I dont think we'd find out this time unless the hole was already there." Aj paused for a moment to think. "Possibly it was there!" As Url tried to speak, there conversation got interrupted by Jose yelling. Url sighed. "How much you wanna bet Peanuts gone again?" Aj chuckled. "5 bucks." They both ran to Joses room where the yelling came from, and opened the door. They both quickly closed the door after they saw... that. "WE SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED!"*Aj said. "CALM DOWN, KITTEN! Come to the computer again to get our mind off this!" Url said with rizz. Aj was having a whole mental breakdown.

(In Joses room)
    "JOSE LOCK THE DOOOORRRR! LOCK ITT" Peanut was yelling. Jose was laughing, and locked the door. "There a bit dramatic, I guess?" Jose said. Peanut nodded "Yup." Peanut put his shirt back on, and Jose got back into bed. They continued to cuddle. "Why did they react like that though? We were only cuddling!" Peanut said. Jose chuckled, "There just weird discord mods." Jose responded. "Its also there fault for not knocking." Jose added. Peanut smiled. "True!" He yawned, and rested his head on Joses chest. "Well this day was chaotic much.." Jose said, petting Peanuts back. Peanut giggled, "oopsiesss!" Jose chuckled, and held Peanut close. "Atleast its over, I guess." Jose said. He was WRONG, Peanut then started giggling like a crazy person again, pretty much having midnight zoomies, and Jose stared at him like; *really?* Peanut calmed down after a bit, and then fell asleep after about 6 minutes.

(Back outside)
    Achmed, Bubba J and Diane were walking in the forest in the backyard to get more bugs for Bubba J since the other jar of them rolled into the street and broke. They took more jars this time, one for each person. Bubba J had the biggest jar since Achmed decided to give it to him instead of keep it for himself since he felt bad for Bubba J. "You doing okay, Diane?" Achmed asked. Diane turned her head to Achmed and smiled. "Yup! Are you okay?" Diane responded. Achmed gave a thumbs up to Diane and Bubba J touched Achmeds hand. "what- get your crusty fingers off me!" Achmed yelled. Bubba J laughed. "What types of bugs are we gonna find, little buddy?" Bubba J asked. Achmed shrugged, "I don't know." Diane then interrupted Achmed, "Well, since we're going into the forest, I'd say more than the others before!" she said to Bubba J. He started to almost cry again because of the mention of the previous jar of bugs. Diane hugged Bubba J. "NO NO IM SORRY- Don't cry!" she said to Bubba J. He just laughed. "Is there beer in the forest?" he asked. Diane blinked. "I wouldn't think so." Achmed laughed at his stupid question. As they all hot deeper into the forest, they saw Aj and Url. They were in a weird sketchy treehouse having a little goofy date. "AJ WHAT ARE YOU DOING BUDDY?" Achmed yelled. Aj looked at Achmed. "Oh, hi dad!" Url turned to face Achmed and he waved. "Are you guys hungry?" Aj asked them. "BEER!" Bubba J yelled and ran to them. He tripped on a pile of sticks and just started yelling like an idiot. Diane tried not to laugh and she simply walked over to them. "Well, I am kind of hungry." she looked at Achmed. "Are you?" she asked him. "Not really." Achmed said. Diane climbed onto the treehouse. Aj and Url only had chips and candy. "do you guys.. not have anything else?" Diane asked. "Nope! But these are good!" Aj held up some M&Ms. Diane took one and ate it. Url hugged Aj. "hes mine, back up WOMAN." Diane then gave Url a disgusted look. "I don't want your little boyfriend of yours." She got off the treehouse and looked at Bubba J. "You doing alright?" she asked him. Bubba J was too busy catching bugs. He caught a bunch of ants and rolly pollys. She looked around for Achmed and eventually saw him attempting to catch a butterfly. Hes too short to catch it. Diane just laughed at Achmed as he was jumping around, trying to catch it. Bubba J got up and ran to Diane. "LOOK! I got my bugs back!" he put the jar in Dianes face, very proud of himself. Diane smiled. "Thats nice, Bubba J! Good job!" she walked over to Achmed. "I think you missed the butterfly." she chuckled. Achmed just threw the jar at a tree, it didn't even break which pissed him off more. "Ugh. Did Bubba J get the bugs?" He asked. Diane nodded. "A lot more than we did!" she said. Achmed rolled his eyes. "can we go home? I wanna see if the scrooge from a Christmas carol came back home yet." Diane laughed. "Walter?" She asked. Achmed laughed. "Obviously."