Chapter three: The story of the world

Both Fern and Lone had accepted Harth's invitation to the museum tour yet once again Monarch Cyrus did not go. 8am rolled around and so did the chaos; Halobean very clearly hadn't taken a liking to Lone the earlier times they met, Kate and Bart were already at each other's necks according to Harth it was their abilities, yet Fern still had yet to grasp a topic that felt common to everyone else. The people on this trip included: Fern, Harth, Lone, Halobean, Bart, Kate, Michelle and Coleman, the rest were presumably out on business, yet Fern felt too afraid to ask anyone in the group and for good reason.

Someone didn't manage to show up... Coleman had not came, Harth headed to the library and after Fern could spot her talking to some guards who in turn ran off. "Sorry, this could take a bit longer than expected" Harth came over with a noticeably calmer expression then what the guards she sent had, "Is Coleman coming" Michelle asked politely, Harth side before stating that Coleman had a heart attack and has to be removed from the library "I may have to stay to make sure no one enters before the coroners come" Lone frowned "You're the knight captain stuff like this is beneath you, please join us? For me" Halobean rolled her eyes at Lones begging Fern almost saw a hint of jealousy? No one seemed to be quite distraught at Colemans passing yet still great sorrow coming, they were an alcoholic and would never socialize much with the rest of the group yet was still considered a big part of it by many.

Harth eventually came back to everyone and agreed to go on the trip, Halobean was quite thrilled to see her be able to join yet that joy was overtaken by anger when she saw Lones, it seems like they had a one-way rivalry, but they had to set off.

It took a while to get there but eventually they did make their way towards the museum guide; "Greetings now I must tell you before we enter that what you will see here are not the real monuments found in the capital but a replica, yet still please do not touch or break anything as a multitude of artists spent years creating a perfect re-creation of what can be viewed in the capital" at the end of this hall was what looked like a cave with real rocks decorating the outside to sell the illusion that this was the real deal seen in the capital. When entering the dimly lit room you could see cravings of what looked like more shark-blooded people yet somehow different? And why were their dragons? What were these six figures that were shown so proudly? These questions raced through Ferns mind yet somehow the rest were unbothered or not interested.

"Once a great world with a mixture of the shark (a blue scaled creature usually hibernated in the water) and human (a creature with colors dependent of where such place on land they inhabited with flesh as a base) races, turned to hell as the desimation made out of three dragons terrorized the planet. As of why they did we don't know, however we do know that they released a prophecy that on the day of desimation all sharks and humans would go extinctic."  The museum guide announced at the end of the room while the rest were scattered around the room; suddenly the room got dark, and a light shown on the first carving, "It all started off with two races the equally alien to each other, Sharks had usually been used to refer to the dangerous fish that lurked in the ocean that had a similar resemblance to too what stood before the humans, humans came from a more undisclosed origin and were more controlling than the sharks" The light moved down while fern jotted each drawing down carefully. "Despite some conflicts they grew together and lived in harmony, like a classic fairy tale if you will" some slightly awkward laughter appeared from the crowd "We don't know where they came from or why" The light moved to the bigger carving one of three dragons one depicted as pale and regretful the other dark green following the final blue-Ish green into a gruesome battle. "Three dragons emerged and threatened the whole of existence its self" Fern looks over to the rest who are now all paying attention, Bart and Kate had been stopped by Michelle who egged them on to listen, whilst Lone was getting close to Harth a jealous Halobean was trying to look away.