Chapter nine: One simple misunderstanding

One simple misunderstanding can change the course of history, if you pile that on top of lie after lie it ends up being the truth even if it was supposed to be an act for good, it will change people's impressions of you.

Lone supposedly felt alienated from everyone in the castle, he felt hated, and he was right; but that didn't stop him from trying to build a better connection with the people he has no choice but to spend all his time with.

When it came to Fern, he saw the same potential Harth saw in them and would make sure Fern understood the potential the couple saw in them.

Halobean, he would never realize why she hated him from the beginning, and he would always try to grow closer, they had so much in common, from their jobs to their love interest...

Lone was a bit uneasy around Itto, but Lone never had a relationship with him, he held grudges towards his attitude to Harth then again who didn't hold a grudge towards his disgusting mannerisms?

Bart? Everyone hates Bart. Especially Lone and Harth. Why? Everyone hates Bart.

And finally, Sylvester, at this time he felt protective of him he knew Sylvester needed help and (along with Harth) tried to assist him; but once again one simple misunderstanding can change the course of history and one simple misunderstanding each on both sides for Lone and Sylvester would change the course of history for the group, and in relevance it would activate another chapter of the story the world set out for them.

Those were the people in the hall at the time when him and Harth walked in, Sylvester was bleeding from the nose matching Itto's hand, "what did you do this time?" Harth was already ready to give Itto a fitting punishment, "Calm down! He actually put up a good fight this time, but then again that could be because of this" Itto hinted towards his stomach, bandages wrapped almost 30 times over and blood still pouring through. Lone was the only one in the room without the guilty look on his face, Harth had gravely injured Itto a few days prior due to another simple misunderstanding, but no one seemed to try recollecting the events that took place, they didn't want to, or they were scared. It took a while for Sylvester to remember Itto's injury was Harth's doing, "That was you, wasn't it?" He would never dare to speak to Harth in the tone he was right now, but his hands were clenched in fists of rage, Harth looked away muttering a guilty sorry (was it truly guilty though?). Sylvester relaxes his shoulders, takes a few deep breaths and asks Harth to go out on a walk with him, she confusingly accepts and tells him to wait.

"I brought cards? Anyone know how to play poker?" Lone lightened up the situation and for once had gotten a positive reaction from Halobean "Cards? I didn't know you were cool Lone? Bring them more often" she worked with cards both through her performances but also through her ability, she snatched the cards out of Lones hands and performed a magic trick or two (which barely got any response apart from a clap from fern) before lending them back, "I also do accept your challenge, I hope you are ready to be beaten..." Halobean jumps up on the table full of herself "BY THE O GREAT JESTER, HALOBEAN!" She bows at her nonexistent cheers and claps before sitting down to play, the others ignored her trickery leading for her ego to slowly calm. "Itto, Bart, Sylvester, want to play? I'm guessing you don't want to Harth" Lone asked, Sylvester kindly refused still quite unsure if what happened a few weeks ago was just one simple misunderstanding or exactly what he thought it was, Bart shakily accepted it was like every time he saw Lone he got reminded of "the truth" and wouldn't want to do anything to cause him to be trapped in an endless cycle of horror in his mind. "Yeah, why not? Got to teach me though" Itto sat down with the three "Harth why don't you come, don't let that drag Sylvester stop you from having fun!" he suggested that Sylvester was waying her down this in turn dulled down both the attitudes of Lone and Sylvester, "No its fine ill play later ok?" Harth deflected any further words from being said and left "Have fun." Fern stayed and watched the lot play poker wondering about what they were going to talk about.