•5•

English: normal
Korean: slanded
_______________________________

Eli: Please don't cry...

Fel: but I wasn't crying.

Eli: you were about to .

Yj: you guys know you both can separate now right?

Fel: dun wan to .

Everyone except Felix started chuckling at the boy's adorable response and as a result Felix just cuddled further in to the girls smaller figure in an attempt to hide himself.

Hj: bro you're suffocating the poor girl.

Eli: it's fine let him be. Also Felix.. my response to realising we both are soulmates was not because I didn't want to as my soulmate. Hell it was the total opposite. I couldn't believe someone so great and almost perfect like you could get tied with someone like me.

Fel: don't speak down off yourself.

Eli: ok... Um could you let go . It's just I'm really thirsty I haven't drank anything since I got of stage.

Fel: WHAT?!! So you didn't drink water after the performance?

Eli: I forgot to.  So lemme drink something. Before I get all dehydrated and shit.

Bg: here drink this .

Eli: thanks Beomgyu.

Once she was satisfied she turned to Felix again and asked if his mark was still aching. Upon getting yes as a reply she asked Felix to turn around who did so quickly after shooting a confused look at her.

She softly pulled the material of his t-shirt down a took a second to admire the beautiful mark she had the same mark but for some reason the mark looked prettier on Felix according to her. After she was done admiring (for now) she stuck something on to his shoulders . And soon as she did Felix let out a sigh of relief.

Yj: what was that ?

Fel: ya seriously what was that? As soon as you stuck it my pain just vanished.

Eli: they are pain relieving patches specially made for easing the pain of your soulmate tattoos filling in . My friend and her soulmate works in a soul clinic and they always makes sure I have this on hand whenever I travel to somewhere away from home.

Fel: why aren't you wearing one then ?

Eli: I only had one with me. Now don't go try to remove yours. They are not gonna come out until the tattoo is done filling up.

Fel: if you only had one then why didn't you use it , why did you give it to me . Your also in pain.

Eli: I'm fine . I'm used to pain in my abdominal or waist regions. So it's fine. 

Fel: but ?

Eli: it's fine seriously. Also Yeonjun thank you so fucking much for inviting me here other wise I don't think I would have gotten to meet him. I was supposed to go back today.

Hj: dude you owe me.  If it wasn't for my insisting you would have stayed home.

Fel: thank you so much bro. I'll get you coffee everyday for the next one week .

They were in the middle of talking when the security guard outside came in and told them it was almost time for the  prize announcement. Hearing this Eliza quickly said a bye and sprinted to her waiting room to join her team as they wait for their results.