•6•

English: normal
Korean: slanded
_______________________________

They Straykids members had returned back to teb viewers area while TXT came back on stage as they MC began his speech. And after a agonizing long and slow speech it was finally time for the result declaration.

Mc: I will start with the third spot. With a total of 92 points out of 100 the team who secured the third position is... Team Japan. Congratulations.

The Japanese team was being congratulated back stage before they went up on stage to recieve their price and their captain gave a beautiful speech and they MC moved on to the next position.

Mc: with a total of 94 points our second place holders are team Korea... Congrats

The same routine repeated before the m
MC started to announced the ultimate winner.

Mc: with a shocking 98 points our winners of this year are team... Any guesses?

After getting replies if some screaming the name of different teams and others just being annoyed at him for delaying the results he spoke up again.

Mc: I heard someone say it. Yes our winners for this year's K-dance championship is... TEAM INDIA!!! give them a huge round of applause.

As soon as the result was announced Eliza's knees buckled and her eyes welled up with tears. He team mates were holding onto to her to make sure she didn't end up falling down . Soon she composed herself before they walked up on stage. Yeonjun was the one giving the prize this time. And he just looked at Eliza with a sweet smile as he handed them the trophy

Yj: congratulations. You guys were really good.

The MC brought a mic over to the team and everyone quickly passed it to Eliza and with slightly tear stained eyes she spoke up.

Eli: I picked up a passion for dance in my early teens and when I got to know I get to represent my country here in this championship that itself meant everything to me so now realising that our team. We got to win this for our country feel surreal. First of all I would like to thank everyone who believed in us , and our coach who always motivated us and prepared us for this day. Next I would like to thank each and every member of our crew not just the once present here but everyone in our crew cause this was a team effort . And last but definitely not the least I would like to thank the idols , like TXT the ones who are on stage right now and all the other idols. You all are our inspiration and the reason many of us got into dancing and performing. Once again thank you so much .

As soon the team got back stage Eliza started crying again , she was so happy and overwhelmed she didn't know how to handle it. The members shared a tight hug again before they all decided to head back to the waiting area. Eliza excused herself saying she wanted to wash her face and all

As she was walking to the washroom someone pulled her and dragged her with them in the opposite direction she was about to fight back when she noticed it was Felix so she just let him drag her away.