•7•

As soon as they reached the room were TXT was staying Felix pulled her in and closed the door before hugging her really tight. Her tears leaving wet spots on his top.

Fel: I'm so proud of you Eliza.

Eli: thank you. I still can't believe my team won .

Fel: well you guys did win and so you better start believing it.

Eli: mm.

Fel: stop crying. Please I can't stand seeing tears in your eyes even if they are happy tears.

Eli: ok I'll stop .... Wait fuck!!

Fel: what happened?

Eli: my mom I was supposed to meet her after the event and we were going back together. But now that can't be the case. I will be staying here. And my mom has no idea about any of this .

Fel: oh ya don't worry. We can explain it together.

Eli: I don't want that.

Fel: why ?

Eli: she isn't really a fan of k-pop or anything of that sort. I had to beg her and even the coach had to call my family for them to let me participate.

Fel: oh so they won't be too happy about you having a soulmate who is a k-pop idol .

Eli: they won't hate it but my mom might make some rude remarks towards you or your profession. She is not doing it to hurt you or anything . That's how she is  , with no filter.

Fel: thats fine . I'm not leaving you alone to deal with that. I'll ask the guard to escort her here just tell her to come back stage and the guard can go get her.

So that's what they did. Eliza cashed her mom and told her to come backstage. And later the guard who was sent by Felix brought her to the room where they were.

Mom: what are you doing here Elizabeth? And who is this boy. You know the rules Elizabeth. No boys until you meet your soulmate.

Fel: hi mam I'm Felix I am her soulmate.

Mom: oh aren't you part of one of those little boy bands that she watches.

Fel: yes mam I'm part of a k-pop boy group named Straykids.

Mom: ya ya whatever. Your soulmate is a that ? To be honest  not impressed.

Eli: MOM!!! DON'T INSULT HIM.

mom: voice down young lady. Also are you sure about this? You could do much better. Like a doctor or engineer or a CEO or something. Someone with a real job.

Eli: I don't. I have no problem with what he does or who he is . And also he is my soulmate I can't just leave him and form a bond with just someone.

Mom: ofcourse you wouldn't have any issues. Also did you forget you yourself are a result of a non soulmate bound relationship. You exist as proof that non soulmate relationship do have potential to succeed?

Fel: what ?

Eli: I'll explain later. Also why do you always have to bring it up. Well on second thought don't answer also my decision hasn't changed I'm staying.

Mom: as you wish. I'm leaving your things will be transferred to here soon as I reach back.

Eli: ok thanks see you some other day.

with that she turned around to leave only to see three others boy standing at the door with wide eyes .