•19•

English: slanded
Normal: Korean
_______________________________

The 4 girls were now at Min Ji's apartment since Min Ji's house was the closest to the Skz dorm and they needed to get Eliza ready before going to the dorm. Min ji took charge of her hair tying it in a half up half down style with some mini braids incorporated in it to give some texture. Once that was done Yuri and Naeun got started on her make up and finally Eliza was ready for her party and free from the busy hands of the three.

Eli: wah you guys work magic alright. It's been a long while since I felt this pretty

Yu: you are naturally pretty we just did somethings to enhance it.

Eli: quit trying to make me shy.

Mj: well you are our maknae and it's our duty to get you flustered , pamper you and tease you.

Eli: since we are on the topic of me being the youngest among the girls can I ask you all something?

Na: ofcourse you can ask us anything.

Eli: is it weird how me and lix have a larger age gap than most soulmates.

Mj: hey hey ofcourse not.  Where is this thought coming from all of a sudden?

Eli: It's not coming all of sudden it's been on my mind since a while now.

Yu: why. You and me are just two years apart . Me and innie  have a similar age gap as you and Felix oppa

Eli: not really. You and Jeongin is 3 years apart it's not that big. But I'm 6 years younger than Lix. It's more than half a decade apart.

Na: Eli ... There nothing wrong with that sweety. Tell us where this thought came from . What made you think about all this ?

Eli: it's nothing major. I was already insecure about being soulmates with someone so big an famous but that went away soon as I got to know him more personally but there are these small instances where Felix stops himself from saying or doing things amd just says how he doesn't want to make me uncomfortable with something he says it does.

Mj: oh sweety why didn't you tell him or us sooner

Eli: cause I know he doesn't mean it like that. He just wants to make sure I'm happy and comfortable. But I'm just such a big over thinker and sometimes I feel like Felix is stopping himself from things he want just because of our age gap.

Na: well ... You should talk to him. I know you don't want do it but you have to. You need to let Felix know that even though you know he isn't doing intentionally. His words are making you insecure in some ways.

Mj: exactly communication is the key and Felix will understand.

Eli: ok I'll try talking with him tonight or tomorrow.

Na: good girl now come on you have a birthday to celebrate and a party to get too.

Saying this they all got back into Min Ji's car and left for the Skz dorms.

Rhythm | Lee Felix On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara