•14•

English: normal
Korean: slanded
_______________________________

Once their schedule was over for the day the members all packed their stuff up before the 9 of them got into the two cars and left for their dorm. Felix , Eliza , chan and Han had got into one car and Felix asked about what JYP wanted to talk to her in private. So she explained what all were discussed and the boys all nodded their heads.

Chn: so when is the reveal ?

Fel: most probably tomorrow or the day after  since tomorrow we have to talk with manager nim to get a announcement drafted .

Chn: hm ok. Well good luck. Let's just hope things will go well

Fel: ya we have seen soulmate announcement go extremely well and extremely bad .

Eli: like heewon from enhypen. You would think their fans were more happy about them being soulmates than the two idols themselves were happy.

Han: true and a example of it ending up in a disaster being .

Eli: Chen and his soulmate.

Chn: ya.

Eli: don't think. About the negatives. Just focus on the positive and hope for the best.

Chn: I agree with Eliza. Let's see where it takes you both.

By the time the conversation had ended they had reached the dorms so they all quickly got out and entered into their own rooms with the Straykids members quickly going to take a shower since they were all feeling quite sticky after dance practice and the ride home. While Eliza joined yuri who was watching Alexis prepare dinner. They chatted about their days until the boys were done washing up and Jeongin came and stole Yuri away .

Eliza opted to switch to watching YouTube on TV. So she quickly connected the TV and opened YouTube. While she was about to search for things to watch she felt someone sitting near her.

Eli: ahh lino.

Lk: what are you watching.

Eli: I haven't started watching anything.

Lk: um so then what were you going to watch ?

Eli: I had something in mind but now that you're here I'm not going to. I'll just watch mnet or something.

LK: no no . Don't change your mind just because I'm here. Go on watch what you want . I won't mind.

Eli: promise ?

Lk: ya what were you going to watch ?

Eli: um you guys Kingdom performance.

Lk: oh which one ?

Eli: the one for I'll be your man

Lk: ahh . Go on play that lets watch it together.

Eli: ok fine but don't judge me when I end up fangirling or singing or rapping along.

Lk: like I said I promise not to judge .

So like that she played the video and ⅓ of the way Han, Hyunjin and Changbin also joined in and she had to try extra hard to keep that fangirl inside herself. But when Felix's rap came up she lost it and started fangirling and mouthing the words before she started singing along to bits and pieces from the song seemingly have given up trying to keep her inner fangirl in check .