•20•

As soon Eliza walked in with the other girls everyone's eyes fell her. They all wished her  happy birthday and complimented about how good she look. All while Felix was completely quiet staring at his soulmate. She looked different according to him.

Her outfit 👆

Her outfit 👆

Eli: Lix ...

She waves her hands in front of his face in hopes of bring him out of the trance and luckily it worked.

Fel: oh ? Ah sorry you look really good .

Eli: Thanks.

Ale: the blue hair was a good idea it really suits you.

Eli: I wanted to dye it for a while now but my family never let me . So when these girls found out they made it a mission to get my hair coloured.

Chn: well Lexi is right it suits you well. Anyway come it's time to cut the cake.

As chan had said Eliza moved to where the cake was set up. And with Felix on her right she made a wish and blew the candles before cutting into the cake. The first piece going to Felix and then Lexi and chan each came give her cake and get the cake. This went on peacefully with one by one each member and soulmate coming to give her cake until it was Hyunjin's turn and he decided it's better to feed the cake to  her face first before her mouth and everyone after that did the same. Everyone had a good laugh and  once everyone calmed down it was time for gifts so they all settled down in their living room .

Chn: so the first gift is by me and Lexi. Here you go

Everyone encouraged her to open and see what it was , so she did when she opened it she saw that it was a cute pair of earrings and some nail art supplies. She thanked them and the next person came up which was Minho . He handed her a shopping bag which she thanked him and opened to see that it was cute bracelet with the first letter of her name on it  along with a eyeshadow palette. The next was changbin and Niko they gave her a plushie of a penguin. And then went on Hyunjin and minji giving her dance shoes since they had noticed how her old ones looked worn out. They had also got her earings. Han and Naeun got her a book she had mentioned wanting to reach and also some pretty rings. Seungmin got her sheet masks and some skin care products , Ryujin sadly couldn't join them she was away from Seoul shooting for some content with her members. And Jeongin and Yuri got her cute chain with a simple star pendant and also a purse.

Finally it was Felix's turn he went forward and slipped envelop into her hands. And Eliza gave him a puzzled look.

Fel: go ahead open it ...

Eliza did as told when she opened it once she read the contents a sweet smile came on her face .

Eli: road trip ?

Fel: yup you and me . We leave tomorrow morning at 6 am.

Eli: aww that's so sweet but . How ? Don't you have work?

Fel: already handled that. I requested a day off tomorrow.

Eli: really? Yay this perfect.