•31•

Instr: Ok take a break

The dance instructors words were like sweet heaven to the 9 of them who were currently at dance practice. Even Eliza who though didn't have many songs to do was still continuous practicing the one sing she was performing. Atleast the area which does not require Felix being there .

With the concert being just little over a week away everyone was hard at work. With continuous dance practices, vocal practice etc.

Chn: guys did anyone see my phone?

Cb: Over there. it's getting charged .

Chn: ah ya I forgot i had kept it for charging ..... Wait fuck...

Lk: what happened?

Chn: I have over 10 missed calls from Lexi. And some from Yuri. And it was over 30 minutes back

Eli: wait I do too ... From both of them.

In: Yuri called me too.

Chn: what if her water broke and that's why she called.

Cb: stop panicking and call her back .

Chn: she is not picking up..

Eli: wait I'm calling Yuri....

_______________________________

OTP

E: Ah hello ?

Y: um Lexi eonnie is in labour. Her water broke earlier that's why we called. She had  been taken to the OT for a c-section.

E: oh damn.

Y: yea they said a c-section is better considering her family history.

E: ok lemme tell them everyone's on the edge.

Y: kk. Tell chan oppa that. As of right now things are looking great . The doctor said not to panick.

E: ok thank God.
_______________________________

El: so Alexis is in labour . Her water broke and was taken to the hospital. They are doing a c-section. And her condition is look good. Nothing to worry.

Chn: WHAT?! oh.. ok that's good . I need to get there.

Instr: Leave. Practice is over.

Chn: oh my god thank you so much.

Instr: I can understand what you're going so go . That's for all of you.

Lk: um no need Chan hyung can leave we don't mind staying here and practicing for a bit long.

Cb: ya we don't want you to be trouble with the management for letting us all leave early

Instr: nope. Leave. I have seen how tensed you were all during the course of Alexis' pregnancy. I'm sure you all are equally anxious as him. There is no use of keeping you all here when your minds won't be here.

That was the 9 of them needed to hear as they bolted to tbe garage and got into the cars and left for the clinic where Alexis and Yuri were.