•34•

It was finally the day of the concert and Eliza and Ryujin were backstage watching the boys hurry around backstage getting final touches done to their hair , makeup and outfits. Suddenly Ryujin let out a chuckle..

Sm: what are you laughing at ?

Ry: it's just usually I'm like you guys when I'm backstage hurrying here and there since it will be for itzy concert that I'll be backstage. So now getting to sit back watching the scene fold is quite funny.

El: now that you said it. The scene does look funny .

The boys also joined in as they shared a laugh before they got busy again.

--------------

Eliza and Ryujin began watching through the backstage monitor as the 8 figures slowly rose to the stage as the background music to their new title track began playing drawing cheers and shouts from the crowd.

As Hyunjin opened song with his first verse the screams intensified as the two backstage were smiling wide at the support their soulmates and their group was recieving helping them momentarily forget about how nervous they were.

Eli: seriously it never fails to amaze me how great the boys are on stage .

Ry: I know right. They are such great seniors to look upto.

Eli: oh ya was it weird realising that you were soulmates with one of your seniors?

Ry: not completely since we were trainees around same time and from the same company we were already familiar with each other but ya it was shocking to realise he was my soulmate. And we were bit worried as I found out he was my soulmate just a couple of months after my debut so I was worried it will effect our groups

El: hm. That makes sense honestly.

Their attention was once again back onto the monitor as they watched the boy put on their best show for STAY. After a few more song they saw the stage lights turn off and one by one the boys spilled into backstage all sweaty and breathless. Fans , towels and respirators were immediately brought to the boys as they tried to calm down as fast as they can before changing into the next set of.

Both Eliza and Ryujin looked at each other with slightly pained expression before going to help them out however they could , as while they understood this was part of what came with being an idol , it did hurt to see people they care about like this.

Fel: how did we do ?

El: really good . Just like usual. Each one of you was shining on stage

Ry: exactly we could see the results of the effort you all put in. You guys doing a really good job out there

Lk: thanks girls

I.n: yeah thank you.

Their chat was cut short as the staff informed it was time to get back on stage so after saying quick byes the boy were back on stage and the two girl were back to watching them through the monitor.