Chapter 8

Lilith's POV

I was falling, quite slowly. I looked down but I couldn't see where or what I was falling into. It however, seemed to me that I had been falling for at least an hour now. Strangely, I wasn't scared. It seemed surreal.

Soon, the clouds above me busted and droplets of water soon drenched my clothes. What I didn't notice was that the rain was already collecting beneath me and after a while, I fell into a body of water. Then I started hearing voices.

"... up!"

"Wake..."

"Wake up sleepyhead." The voice was coarse, like that of a chain-smoker.

A large hand reached for my neck and grabbed me, pulling me from the surreal experience into the real world.

My vision was hazy but I could see two, no, three pairs of legs standing.

The room was lightly dimmed. There was barely enough sunlight and ventilation. My vision was still quite hazy and I tried to ignore the harsh headache I was feeling. It wasn't a hangover.

"I'm telling you guys. These engineered dazzers work for all species," one said

"The bitch is awake." Another said.

"Sprinkle her with more water."

Once again, I was drenched with ice cold water and I snapped back into reality. I tried moving my arms but they were chained to each other tightly.

My vision was getting clearer. The ground was muddy, as though the room I was in just got flooded by the rain.

I sniffed and noticed that the air was different. It has this bloody aroma to it. The wasn't the kind of atmosphere I grew up with in the demon world.

"Where am I?" I inquired, moving my torso away from my captors. There were three of them. The one with a huge scar on his face is obviously their leader. One had a sickening look on his face, the words coming from his mouth weren't that different from his ugly face. The last one on the other hand was busy reading some papers.

"You are in the Blood Realm, bitch."

"What?" my eyes widened. Fuck no. Then it hit me. I was kidnapped. I pulled again at the chains that were restricting my movement. They were unrelenting.

"Let me go!"

"Our contact said you are a succubus." One of them said, ignoring my outburst.

Their contact? Probably the guy who asked me to dance. Immediately I knew I had to protect my identity as a succubus. It is no longer a news on how captured incubus and succubus are often used as sex slaves by different species. I decided to mask my identity and pretend to be a

"You've got the wrong girl." I muttered.

"What do you say bitch?" the one who seemed to be their leader said. He had such a straight jawline. If not for the cut that dragged from his left eye to his chin, he might have been considered handsome.

"I said, you bastards have got the fucking wrong girl." I repeated, raising my voice higher at every single word.

"This bitch got a mouth on her." The chain-smoker said, in a sarcastic tone.

The leader looked at me for a while, squinting his eyes before suddenly smiling.

"It seems I am going to have a very good time breaking you." He said softly but dangerously, placing a finger on my forehead and dragging it downwards to my chin.

"Boss, boss, chill for a bit."

It was the one reading the papers.

Infuriated, the boss looked in the direction of the one that asked him to chill and cocked his head.

"What did you say?" he said.

"The girl is royalty." He said, pointing to a news article on his phone.

"Late Demon Lord's daughter Missing?" It read.

Immediately I knew I was fucked.

The eyes of the group's leader widened for a second then he licked his lip.

I knew his head was getting filled with nasty thoughts.

"This is a perfect opportunity." The one reading the news articles said. "We could hand her over to the Vampire King and clear our debt with him."

By "handing over", I knew they meant to sell. The Blood and Demon realms haven't always been at peace. The last thing I wanted was to be a political pawn for any realm especially if my home realm will be at a disadvantage.

"No don't." I pleaded. "Just take me back and I will pay you."

"Like hell we will." The leader said, grinning. He was probably amused by my predicament. "I wonder how out King might actually treat you."

"My family will find me." I said firmly in a voice that seemed to imply that I was trying to reassure myself than threaten my captors.

"No, they won't." The one reading the news said matter-of-factly.

Unfortunately, I knew this was true. After all, I sneaked out of the castle to have fun with my friends and somehow ended up in the Blood realms. This was all my fault.

"Daze her again Kayden." The leader ordered.

The chain-smoker took a vial and a syringe. He then filled the syringe with a generous amount of the vial contents.

He then slowly walked towards me.

Slowly.

Menacingly

I tried backing out but my restrains said "no".

He then squatted down the level where he could look me in the eye.

"Let's just hope he finds you amusing." He said in a voice that would have been a bit scarier if he hadn't chain-smoked.

I didn't feel the needle go in and out of my arm. All I knew was that I kept losing sense of my surroundings until I became unconscious, hoping that this was all a dream.

Deep down, I knew that reality doesn't get more real than this.