Chapter 4: the secrect

I woke up before my alarm. In fact I woke up before the sun had even rose. I got up, feeling better than yesterday and motivated to not let anyone down today.

I went for a shower and did my makeup. Then I straightened my hair and got dressed

 Then I straightened my hair and got dressed

Your outfit

Then I went downstairs and I started to route through my old tests. I eventually found one signed by my mom and grabbed my other test placing it over and forging the signature.

I checked the time, I still had 2 hours before I even had to leave. I put on some toast and made a smoothie. The toaster popped and I spread some butter on it and then poured my smoothie into a cup. I screwed on the lid of the cup and ate my toast. I decided to clean the house sense I had so much time but it only took half an hour.

Eventually I decided to leave and I would just get to school an hour early. I could go to the library and do some study. I texted Dior " hey you're probably not up yet but just letting yk i don't need a lift today xx" then I turned off my phone and chugged down the rest of my smoothie.

I left the house and started walking to school. I put in my headphones and turned up my music. I seen a car drive by that looked really familiar but I brushed it off, tonnes of people have the same car. I finally got to school and luckily it was unlocked, so I headed up to the library. On my way up I passed a classroom that had music coming out of it, must be a teacher I thought continuing walking.

I made it up to the library but it was locked so I went back down to the classroom to ask the teacher if they had a key. I opened the door and seen Walker. He was just sat there his phone playing music and he was reading a book. "What are you doing here" I asked confused. He looked up at me startled "I could ask you the same thing" he said pausing his music. "I was just going to the library and was looking for a key you?" I said looking down at his book. "I like to come in early to get some quiet" he said looking down at his hands, I noticed him fidgeting with his thumbs again. It was weird but I actually didn't mind that he was here, ever since the fight I feel like I have some respect for him because he stood up for whoever Michael was talking about. "Ok we'll see you" I said turning around and putting my AirPods back in "ye bye" Walker said opening up his book again.

I walked up to the library and sat outside confused. Me and Walker had never had such a civil conversation before and I didn't mind it. No No NO NO NO I AM NOT FRIENDS WITH WAKKER SCOBELL I screamed in my head. But to be honest I didn't 100% believe myself. What had changed...

The bell rang and I woke up. I must have fell asleep in the library. I looked around but no one was there so I made my way down to class. I walked in and handed my singed test on ms Higgins desk and she nodded in approval and then I sat down beside Walker. Dior tapped me on my back " your mom's home" she said confused " no" I said  " well then how did you get it signed" she asked " forged it" I said bluntly. Walker turned and looked at me "what" I said in an angered tone "nothing" Walker said looking back at the board. I rolled my eyes. "Alright class so today I thought I'd talk to you ab-" just then Michael walked in " sorry ms" he said making his way to his chair as everyone's eyes followed him. He had a big black eye and bruises all over his face, I looked away so not to be rude. On the other hand everyone else looked at Michael and then Walker waiting for someone to pounce but no one did and the teacher went on talking. "Alright so as I was saying I'm going to talk to you about the school trip next week. You will share a room with the person you are sitting next to and that is final, no swapping rooms or you will fail the assignment we are doing there.

Me and Walkers hands immediately shot up " miss you can't be serious" we said in unison " yes very serious" she said strictly "aww please miss" I pleaded " yeah come on miss" walker begged " no and that's final" she said before writing the rules on the board.

Chapter: 814 words