Chapter 8: the cinemas

Leah sat at the end of my bed oh her phone and Dior was sat at my vanity finishing off her makeup.

"Hey I have an idea!" I said all of a sudden breaking the silence Leah looked up " we should go to the movies" I said excitedly "omg yes!!" Dior said Turing around " and we should wear our pyjamas" I said getting up from my bed and walking over to my wardrobe grabbing three pairs of pyjama bottoms out and throwing them at Leah and Dior. Then I went and grabbed some hoodies so they could choose and we all got changed.

 Then I went and grabbed some hoodies so they could choose and we all got changed

Your outfit:

Your outfit:

I grabbed some money from my desk that I had earned from my jobs and we headed out. Dior got in the drivers seat Leah in the passengers seat and me in the back. I reached over to the front and blasted "murder on the dance floor" Leah and Dior both laughed because we had recently watched "Saltburn". Diors car was a yellow jeap with big windows and a roof that could lift off (I have no clue if that exists Im not a car girly ✨)
I pressed the button and the roof retracted back. I stood up and turned up the music as "time to pretend" started playing. "I LOVE THIS SONG!" I screamed excitedly "SAME!" Leah said standing up with me and hopping in the back as Dior laughed. Me and Leah started screaming the lyrics ( everyone else is in school so it's okay) but by the time we got to the movies we were hot and tired. I took off my jumper and we went to get tickets for a movie.

Dior and Leah went to get snacks while I went to go see what movie we could watch. " oh my god " I said to myself as I seen the tickets for "ten things I hate about you" I smiled wildly and walked up to the guy working there "can I get three tickets to ten things I hate about you please" "of course" he said looking me up and down before grabbing the tickets from the printer . " hey do you go to ——— school?" he asked as he handed me the tickets "ye I do, do you go there?" I said looking at his face scanning my mind for any memory of him "no well ye I mean I start Monday my family just moved here from Australia" he said nervously stuttering over his words a little " oh cool I'll make sure to say hi if I see you in the halls-" I looked at his name badge "Sam" his eyes lightened "ye s-same here-" he looked at me for my name "y/n" I said smiling "I'll be sure to look out for you y/n".

I walked back over to my friends with wide grins on their faces "oooh looks like someone has a crush on you" Leah said in a cheesy voice "haha no please we were just talking" I laughed "come on girl you think we didn't hear that "I'll be sure to look out for you y/n"" Dior said imitating his voice badly and I handed them their tickets. "Ooh popcorn" i said taking a piece quickly changing the subject as we walked into the movie.

"I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair" played on the screen as I watched through tear filled eyes. "Hey I gotta go toilet I'll be back in a sec" Leah said tapping my arm "really at the best part" I said not tearing my eyes off the screen " please I could rehearse this whole show if I wanted to" she said getting out of her seat and I put my feet back up on the chair infront of me.

A minute later Leah came tearing back in out of breath "damn that was quick I th-" Leah cut me off "walker is outside right now " she said whisper screaming "shhh" the rest of the audience said. "What do you mean he's outside right now" I said trying to be as quiet as possible " like I mean he's just wandering around outside" Leah imitated him and then looked back at me sitting there my mouth and eyes wide open " shit how do we get out of here" I said nervously fiddling my thumbs " I mean what if he comes up to me what would I say to him what would he say to me" I said breathing faster my heart thudding and the words pouring out of my mouth a mile a minute " go out the back way!" Dior said as if a lightbulb had just came over her head but all I could do was nod and I ran out the back doors without looking twice.

I hopped in the car my head spinning and I looked up to see Dior and Leah walk out the front doors. My heart lifted a little but immediately dropped as I seen walker following closely behind them. I ducked my head down so he wouldn't see me but I heard a knock at the window of the car. I bit my lip and lifted my head slowly....

Leaving you on a cliff hanger...
Tysm for 2k views!
Chapter 872 words