Chapter 6:The truth

WALKERS POV OF THE LAST CHAPTER !

I got home from school and lay down on my bed until I remembered I'd be sharing a room with y/n for a week!. I got up quickly excited. So quick I felt dizzy and my head started spinning so I sat down at the end of my bed and picked up my phone. A message came through from Charlie, my bestfriend since preschool " walker... why didn't you tell me about your crush on y/n?!" I rubbed my eyes and then looked at the text and then I rubbed my eyes again. What how did he know about that okay okay play it cool play it cool I repeated to myself before picking up my phone again " wdym I hate y/n, why would you think I liked her?" I sighed relieved, nice one I thought. My phone buzzed again, it was a screenshot of some chats between me and Michael. SHIT SHIT SHIT I panicked my head and heart pounding I read the messages that I had sent to Michael " if you lay one finger on her I swear to god" ok well that's me done i said out loud laying back on my bed.

My phone buzzed multiple times. I forced myself to pick up my phone again. This time it was from multiple people spamming me, but one message stood out in particular. It was Dior, y/n's bestfriend. What was she doing texting me? I clicked onto the chat " WALKER YOU LIKE Y/N?!" What! More people know about this?! If Dior knows and Charlie knows THAT MEANS Y/N PROBABLY KNOWS, THE WHOLE SCHOOL MUST KNOW!!!

I took a few deep breaths and then started typing " wdym why does everyone think I like y/n" I immediately slapped my forehead. Now Dior knows that everyone knows I like y/n. I exhaled and looked at her response " eh bc you beat the shit out of someone for her threatened him repeatedly to not go near her and then followed her to make sure no one hurt her?!" I read the message and I think I had a mini heart attack. Ok that's it I can never show my face again ever ever. I'll have to leave the country and get a new identity. Just then I realised, how does everyone know this? How do they know about why I beat him up in the fight? And the death threats?? And that I followed her??? Then it clicked in my head. MICHAEL!

Pretty short chapter but thought it'd be cool to have the other perspective. Also thank you guys sm for all the love sorry it's taking me ages but I'm really busy with school atm but I will work on it asap I promise. Also tysm for 410 reads! So glad your all enjoying it, comment or message me if there's anything you'd like to see in this story xx

Chapter: 424 words