Chapter9:The new kid

I bit my lip and lifted my head slowly...
To see sam at the window "Sam? What are you doing here?" I asked confused "eh you left your phone in the movies" he said handing it to me "oh my god thank you so much your a life saver" I said sitting up properly. My eyes darted to walker his eyes were fixated on me but I turned back to sam "so you said you start Monday right?" "Yeah all I know is my first class is with mrs.Higgins" he said leaning against the car "all I can say is good luck with her" I said laughing. Just then Leah and Dior walked up, I looked behind them to see walker still stood there. He looked frozen. Not like frozen cold. But like he couldn't move and he was stuck there.

I looked back up at Dior and Leah who both wore a worried face. "Hey I got to get back to work but is there any chance I could get your number" Sam asked cautiously  aware something was going on "oh ye sure" I said typing it into his phone "I guess I'll see you round" Sam said beginning to walk away "ye see you" I waved him off and Leah and Dior jumped in the car. I looked to where walker has been standing. He was gone. I looked around and couldn't see him. I brushed it off and turned my attention to Leah and Dior.

"So what happened did he say anything?" I asked nervously. Leah and Dior turned to eachother then back at me "em you could say that" Dior said not making eye contact "what do you mean" I asked confused "well erm" Dior looked back to Leah helplessly "you wanna tell her" she said with pleasing eyes. Leah gulped and turned to me, growing more concerned at the second " well, he didn't say so much but more show it" I looked at her confused "show it? What's that supposed to mean?". Leah now looked to Dior for helped, Dior sighed heavily and then looked back at me "walker has a girlfriend and he is not in love with you" she blurted out quickly "what?" I asked dazed as it hardly processed in my head " he showed us pictures of them two together" she said bracing herself for the worst.

I thought for a second and then I realised what she had just said "WHAT!!" I screamed excitedly "oh this fixes everything!" I gleamed pulling my friends in for a hug who both seemed as confused as I was a second ago. "Oh don't you see, I don't like walker, walker doesn't like me, so everything can go back to normal, us hating eachother!" I said smiling widely. Leah and Dior face palmed there foreheads and looked back at me "when are you going to realise you and walker are perfect for each other" Leah groaned "ye you don't hate him it's love that you feel for him" Dior chimed in. I just sat there looking at them then I scoffed "think whatever you want ok? I don't care as long as I know that I could never like someone like walker" I said crossing my arms stubbornly.

4k views this is insane tysm!! I know I haven't posted in awhile sorry about that but I'm so busy with school! This chapters short but that's because I'm working on two chapters at the same time so give me a break! Anyway so happy you all love this story, next chapter will be posted soon!

Chapter:556 words