i ("one" to those who dont know roman numerals)

"Hey," Charles looked around before grabbing my arms and pinning me against the wall. I gasped as my back hit the wall, roughly. He bit his bottom lip, looking down at my shocked face. I was almost certain my face was ruby red. "You..." he breathed. "You're mine." He said. "I can't contain myself any longer.." he said, before looking down at me with the most lustful, predatory look in his eyes. He held my wrists above my head with one hand, and used his other hand to grab me by the chin. "You're such a good girl~"

"F-for..?" Was all I could manage to say as I shivered.

"Letting me dominate you like this." He said, straightforward. "Look, to put it simply:...I want to fuck you like a slut until you're screaming for me to stop, and I won't fucking stop because you're my whore." He said, softly. "How's that sound, hmm?"

"Ch-Charles...I-y-you—but, I-"

"Use your words, dear." He said, smirking.

All I could manage was a small moan, and that was all the confirmation he needed...before he grabbed me by the hips and carried me with my legs wrapped around his waist. He carried me to an empty room in the Ferrari HQ. He forced me down onto the desk, roughly. "I can't fucking resist~" he moaned. He kissed my lips, slowly. Then he put his hands on my back, rubbing gently. Eventually he got rougher, then the kissing got quicker. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, and I was so desperate for more...he bit my lip, then forced his kisses on me. I moaned, to which he responded with,"Good girl~"

"Ah~" I bit my lip, to muffle the moan. He kissed my neck, slowly. He left a hickey, sucking ever so slightly, before getting rough enough to leave a mark for at least 2 weeks. He licked me, then stopped. "W-wait!" I gasped. "D-don't...don't st-stop.."

"Beg." He ordered. "Beg like the little slut that you are...for me only, that is~"

"Y-yes sir~ p-please f-fuck me...please...leave love marks...l-lick me! Hit me! Fuck me!" I begged. All my shame dissolved and was replaced with a STRONG desire and craving for him. "P-please~ I'll do...anything. Anything at all~"

"Good girl." He unbuttoned my shirt, and pulled it off me, revealing my chest. His eyes sparkled as he saw my breasts. "Fuck~" he moaned, softly. Slightly. You could barely hear that it was a moan. He pulled off my pants, and flipped me over on my stomach. "On your knees." He ordered, and I did what I was told. He slapped my ass, HARD.

"AHN~"

"Good, good girl~" he praised me. "Such a good cumslut for daddy." He slowly rubbed my body, occasionally Spanking me. "I can't wait much longer, but I want to make this good for you..." he admitted, biting his lip. "Tell me what you want."

I moaned. "I want you. I want you to fuck me like a whore...I want it rough. I want you to call me names...hit me. Tell me how bad I am." I bit my lip. "Please~"

"Hmm, I'll consider it." He said, almost in a growl. "I've always wanted to do this." He unbuttoned his pants. He used his tip to tease me, from behind. He rubbed me ass with his hand while he rubbed between my legs with his dick. "Beg."

"I.." I bit my lip as I felt him so close to entering...

"I can feel how wet you are. I know you want it. Beg, do what daddy tells you, hmm?"

"Y-ye-yes s-s-sir..." I stuttered. "P-please...f-fuck me...r-rough...fast...h-hard...please.."

"Such a good little slut." He smirked before putting the tip in.

"Ahn~ah~" I moaned.

"One more thing before I continue..." he said. "Moan my name."

"Y-yes s-s-sir.."

"Good girl." He growled as he pushed it all the way in, all at once. ROUGH.

"AHH~!!" I moaned. He went harder, faster, and just fucked me. He slapped me, pulled my hair, and bit me while he did this. "Mmn~nn~nn~ngah~" I moaned as our bodies became one. "Ahh~Charles~ahh~"

"Good gi-girl~!!" He said before moaning as he went faster. He slapped me, hard, as he forced my legs wider. "It's so t-tight I can b-barely...fuck you.." he breathed heavily. He pulled out without letting me cum or anything. "One second." He spit on his hand, and rubbed it on his dick before entering me again. "Ah~" he moaned. "A little better~" he moaned.

"I love you~!!" I yelled. "Charles~! Charles~! Charles~!"

"Ahhhhggghhnnahh~~~~!" Charles growled as he fucked me. "Ggggjhhh~" he moaned. "Beg me. Beg me to finish you."