VIII

I woke up next to him, cuddled up in bed. "Good morning, baby." I heard him say in his morning voice. That voice...so deep and raspy but so sexy. That alone could send me to another world. He kissed my forehead, and we laid there for a while.

"Hey." I laid on top of him, before getting up. "Don't you have to go to work?" I asked him.

"Yes, unfortunately." He spoke. He got up, and smiled at me. "But I think it's a good day for you to go treat yourself, hmm? Get some coffee, your nails done, something to eat, yeah? Anything you want." He got up before getting dressed. He wore the Ferrari team polo shirt that fit perfectly around his muscles. He wore jeans, sunglasses, his hat, and a pair of Nikes. God, he was so handsome. "I'm off, then, love." He kissed me. He grabbed his keys and turned around. "Hey, be careful with my card. Don't lose it. If anything happens, call me. Also, when you return the hotel keys, just leave things how they are, I paid them extra in tips to take care of everything." He said, before leaving. He really was on top of everything. So prepared. I loved that about him. He worked hard to make sure I didn't worry.

I got up, and put my clothes on from last night. Unfortunately that's all I had, but he always had his work clothes with him. I went back to his place, to get changed. I put on his clothes, a shirt and sweatpants, before grabbing his hoodie and putting that over my body. As I was out of the house, on my way to get coffee, I got a call from Max. Yes, Max Verstappen. "Hey.." I answered awkwardly.

-"Look, I'm sorry about being controlling, alright? I'm just...I'm worried about you. You're my little sister, and it's my place to protect you." He said. "When are you going to be home?"

"Well, I think I'm moving in with him.." I said.

-"What?!" I heard him take a deep breath to control his anger. "What...who even is this guy?" He was trying to stay calm so I wouldn't get upset again.

"Look, I'll come by in a couple hours. Before he gets home from work, okay?"

-"yeah. Do that." He hung up.

I decided to shrug that off and worry about it later, because right now I was going to Victoria's Secret to surprise Charles with a few things..

. . .

After shopping for him, I dropped the things off at his house, then I went to get iced coffee on the way to Max's. I walked in. "Hey, Max.." I smiled awkwardly.

"Hey, wait, so, what the fuck is going on." He started. "Sis, what even happened?"

"I think I met the man of my dreams...on accident." I said.

"Well, tell me about him, then." He tried to be supportive, and I could tell he was hiding his anger. "What's his name?"

"About that...I'll tell you about him later, when you meet him."

"Uhm, okay? Well, how'd you meet?"

That was an even weirder question. He kinda just fucked me and that's how this started. I had to lie, right? Or at least, leave that bit out. "Well, he approached me first...and...we kinda just hit it off. I stayed the night at his place, and then he took me on a fancy date. I know, this is moving really quickly, but after the date last night, I can't even..."

"So you just met him? And you slept with him?!" He was trying to be supportive, but I was his little sister. "Why? You're a beautiful girl..why would you just give yourself away like that?"

"Because...I trust him. I love him." I tried.

"You don't know him." He sighed. "Listen, I know how guys are. They only want...sex. It's true. That's not the person I am, but that's because I'm focused on my career." He said.

"I kind of know him. I mean, I never met him but I knew of him." I said. "And if all this isn't enough to convince you he actually loves me..." I pulled down the collar of my shirt to show him the diamond filled necklace. "He bought me this. And he gave me his credit card to get coffee and go shopping while he's at work.."

"So, money? What's money got to do with it?" He sighed. "Your relationship shouldn't be built off money."

"No, it's not that. It's...the fact that he trusts me this much." I said.

"Let me see that.." he got closer to see the necklace. Then I pulled away, remembering what it said...

"Uhm.."

"What was that for? I can't see it..?"

"No, it's not that.." I said. "Look, Max, uhm...I'll let you meet him soon, but I'm nervous."

"Why? If you think I won't like him, then you shouldn't be seeing him."

"It's not that you don't like him...won't, I mean.." I caught myself. "It's just...I'm nervous of what'd you'd think...if you'll accept us being together, or.."

"Calm down." He said. "It's not that deep. Yes, I want the best for you, but...if it's genuine, and he makes you feel this happy...and he's not a threat to you, then...it's just not a big deal, okay? So calm down."

"O-okay, Max." I said. "So, you want to meet him, then?"

"Yes, I do. Maybe tonight, over dinner?"

"Uhm, I'll ask him. But it'll probably be at his place, is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Besides, it's a good idea to check out the place my little sister wants to move to.." he seemed a little saddened with his last statement.

"Okay, Max. I'll see you later!" I left at that.

.  .  .

I wore one of the outfits I bought today. Pure black. Lacy, sexy, push up. I laid in bed, waiting for him to come home.

When he walked in the door, he called me. "Baby? I'm home!" He yelled. When there was no response, he wandered the house looking for me. He opened the bedroom door, and his jaw dropped. "Ooh~ you look so hot.." he set his stuff down, and came closer. "I see you bought this today..." he smiled. He leaned in to kiss me. He picked me up and laid down, me on top of him.

"Mhm. Ooh~" I kissed his neck, before he pulled my hair, back so I faced him. "Mm~"

"My dear, did I tell you...you could do that?" He asked, before spanking me.

"Ah~" I let out a soft moan. Before shaking my head.

"Naughty girl~" he pushed me to where he was on top of me.

As much as I wanted to continue, I had to tell him about Max. "Baby?"

"Yes, beautiful?"

"I talked to my brother today, and...he wants to meet you over dinner...if that's alright?"

"Uh.." he bit his lip. "That's a weird time to bring this up.." he stated the obvious.

"Well, if you okayed the idea, I needed time to cook and get ready and all..."

"Yeah, true.." he kissed my cheek. "Yes, I'd love to meet your brother."

"Really? Okay, I'll call him. But...baby?" I thought about telling him he already knew him.

———————————————————————————

Author note:

Did you enjoy the playlist?? Or the story?? I'm excited to write more and I'll start the next part now. But, I was just wondering, what do you think Max's reaction will be???