X

"That went surprisingly well." I said.

"Yeah, I wish you would've given me a heads up, that you're his sister." He said. I wasn't too great at reading people so I took this as him being a dick.

"Well I tried, okay?!" I argued. I was upset over everything. I just stood there. I didn't know how to feel or what was normal to feel.

"Hey, you don't have to get all defensive. I was just bringing it up, I think you should've told me." He started. "Baby, I'm not trying to make any digs at you. I love you. I just wished you would've told me."

I looked up at him. I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say.

"And I'm sorry if you tried to tell me and I didn't listen. That happens a lot of the time, ask my mother." He joked. "Baby, it's okay. I'm not upset. Not in the slightest. Max is a great friend, and I'm honored to be dating a Verstappen."

"Well, actually, I have a different last name.." I pointed out.

"So out of all that, that's what you focus on?" He nudged me, playfully. "Cmon baby, don't be so uptight." His hands snaked around my waist and before I know it, I was pulled into a kiss. The kiss deepened, and eventually, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. Where, he threw me onto the bed. "Hey, I'm going to get some wine from downstairs. I'll be right back~"

I took off my dress, to where I was wearing nothing but the necklace he gave me, and the lingerie I bought. When he came back, he smiled. He put down the bottle, before filling the glasses up. He handed me one. "You're gorgeous." He said. "I don't know how much longer I can keep my hands off of you.."

"Then don't." I looked up at him, pure lust and submission in my eyes. To this he smiled.

"Oh, I won't" he finished off his glass before grabbing mine. He finished mine for me as well, and put my legs around his waist. He inched himself closer to me. "Your body...is so tempting. You're such a tease~"

"Really?"

"Yes, really." He unbuttoned his shirt, before taking it off. Then he unbuckled his belt. "So tempting I might just use it anyways~" he ripped his belt off. He pulled his pants and his boxers off. He smirked as he pulled off my panties. He held them, before throwing them, somewhere on the floor. He slid his dick against my slit. "You're drop dead gorgeous." He spoke in a soft, yet seductive manner. "So beautiful. I want to see your body shake and quiver. I want to hear your moans and begs. I want to feel you...so tight around it. Feel your hands try to guide me into fucking you harder. You think that's what you deserve...not yet." He thrusts into me, full force.

"AHHN~" it hurts...oh, it hurt so good. "MMN~"

"You like that, huh? Yeah~" he started thrusting himself in and out of me. The pace quickened with every moan. I almost couldn't handle it. Tears dripped down my face from the intensity as he fucked me so hard I thought I would die. My moans and screams were incredibly loud. I almost felt bad for the neighbors. "Good girl~ah~yeah~g-good~so good~ so good for me~" he screamed as he got closer. "Yes~Yes~ah~"

After he finished, our breathing was heavy. Both of us, lying in bed together. I got up, and put on my panties. To which he laughed. "What? I don't want to be exposed."

"Why not~" his hand was placed on my thigh. His hand slowly went higher and higher. He pushed my panties to the side.

"Whoa, what..?" I looked at him.

He winked at me. "I just can't get enough of you, darling~" he chuckled in that deep, sexy voice of his. "And you're there for the taking." He whispered. He looked up and down my body, before moving his hand. He got up, and put his pants on. "Well, I'm going to work out."

"This late?" I asked, saddened that he was leaving.

"I haven't today. Besides, you could come watch me. I have a private gym downstairs." He said. "Motivate me."

"Oh, alright.." I threw a pair of his joggers on, and left the top half of me exposed, only wearing a bra. "Hey, hun?" I asked him.

"What is it?" He stopped walking to face me. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes, I just...I can't believe this...us...how we worked out so perfectly. I could never get bored watching you play video games, watching you work out, watching you race...I love you." I smiled.

He shot me a slightly somber smile. "Why do you say that? It makes me nervous," he brushed my hair behind my ear. "But I feel the same, Ma Cherie." He kissed me forehead, before pulling me into his embrace. "I love you, so very much. I could never ask for anything more." He smiled. "God is so merciful that he brought me you." He whispered, before holding me close. "I love you so much, my love." He pulled away. "I'm going to grab an energy drink. Want a Red Bull or a C4?"

"Red Bull is fine, thank you." I smiled.

"I knew you'd say that, Verstappen." He joked. He walked to the mini fridge in the gym and handed me my drink. "Do you want to work out, as well? You're welcome to." He asked.

"Hmm...I don't know...hot girl summer is coming up." I laughed.

"Honey, you're beautiful no matter what. So don't stress because you'll have to wear a bikini. You look gorgeous naturally." He said. "If you don't want to work out, don't. You can watch TikTok or me, or whatever it is you do with your time." He kissed me before walking over to one of the machines. He sipped his energy drink, before sitting down.

I loved watching him work out and do the things...that made him so happy. I love this man.

———————————————————————————

Author notes:

So I try to add some smut every other chapter because I know that's what you're here for. But these upcoming chapters...you should expect a little less. UNLESS I decide otherwise.