XI

"Baby!" I ran downstairs. I rushed to the table, where he was eating. "Baby!"

"What, hun?" He smiled.

"There's a drivers party tonight! I want to go with you." I smiled widely.

"You want to go?" He thought for a minute. "Alright, we can do that."

"Yay! I used to go all the time with Max." I smiled. I kissed his neck before running off to get ready.

. . .

I curled my hair, and wore a half up-do. Elegant but not too complicated. I wore a short dress, tight in all the right places. The top part had a special shape that made my boobs pop in just the right way. I did my make up, and looked at myself. For the first time in a while, I thought I looked hot.

I walked downstairs to Charles. A smile crept up his face. "Whoo! You're smokin'!" He went up to me, and picked me up. He kissed me, then set me down. "Absolutely gorgeous, my dear." He smiled. He wore a light blue dress shirt with a black suit. His dress shirt was partially unbuttoned, and the jacket wasn't buttoned, either.

"You're so sexy." I said into his ear.

"I think we should stay here..." he said as he smacked my ass. "I want you now."

"Shut up." I slapped him, playfully.

. . .

"Hey, darling, I'm going to talk to a couple of the other drivers." He said. "Don't do anything I wouldn't let you." He winked before he left. I stood by the bar. I ordered a vodka soda. As I was drinking that, I noticed a guy approaching me. He was clearly drunk. Was that Lando Norris?

"Hey there," he smiled at me. "I saw you from over there, and I just thought...you're...hot." He bit his lip. He was clearly very drunk already.

"Oh, well, thank you, but.."

"Let me buy you a drink..yeah? You want another one of those?" He smiled. He wasn't even afraid of rejection. He assumed I'd say yes.

"I'm sorry, but.."

"Whatever it is...I can change your mind~" his hand met my waist. I pulled away.

"Listen, I'm not..I have a boyfriend." I said, trying to be respectful about it. I knew he was just drunk.

"So? He doesn't have to know~" his hand met my waist again. This time his grip was tighter. I tried pulling away, but he forced me to look at him. "Please, just give me a shot.." now he was playing the desperate card? What the fuck?!

"Let me go!" I tried to get away.

"And if I don't~?"

Charles gripped this man's shoulder and ripped him off of me. "I'll kick your ass. That's my woman." He growled.

"What? I—" Lando tried.

"No, he's just drunk." I said. "Don't.."

"I don't care. He's sober enough to not grab on my woman like that. And then not let you go? Who knows what he would've done.." Charles pushed Lando away.

"I, I'm sorry, man," Lando said before stumbling away to the next girl.

Charles sighed before looking at me. "I can't let you leave. You're too gorgeous. Who knows what someone would do if I wasn't around..?" He kissed my cheek. "Do you want another vodka soda?"

I nodded, smiling. "And don't worry, I'm yours." I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him down to my height. I kissed him, before letting go. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in. He kissed me like no one else was around.

"I know." He said, pulling away. "Read your necklace next time you forget it." He ordered another drink for me and gave it to me. "Don't get too drunk, baby." He smiled. "I'm the one that has to deal with you." He laughed. He drank, and then walked off to talk with Carlos and Daniel.

Max walked over. "Hey." He smiled.

"Stop, I have a boyfrien—" I stopped when I saw him. "Sorry, Max. I've been hit on a lot tonight."

"You're good, and yeah...you look beautiful. It's a wonder how men can control themselves around you. That's why I worry about you." He said to me. "So, how are things with Charlie?"

"Great, actually. Uhm, he's really nice and almost beat up Lando Norris for me."

"What did Norris do?" Max asked.

"He tried to force himself onto me. He was drunk, it's not that big of a deal.."

"Yes, it is..." he sighed, before drinking his jäger bomb. "Hey, is he treating you well? Charles, I mean."

"Yeah, he is. He's really sweet." I smiled. "Everything's going great right now, which almost has me worried." I laughed.

"Yeah, true." Max sipped his drink as Charles came back.

"Hello, Max." He smiled, before kissing my forehead. "Hey, let me know when you're ready to leave, okay?" He told me. "I can already see the trouble I have bringing you." He laughed.

"Oh, haha." I said sarcastically.

"Stop being so beautiful and I wouldn't have to worry so much." He grabbed another drink.

"You guys are...something." Max laughed, kind of awkwardly. Max was pretty awkward, but he's always funny and nice. Aside from when he's upset...which lately, is majority of the time.

"I hope so." Charles laughs.

I drank another vodka soda.

"Hey, chill out with those." He took the drink out of my hands. "You're already getting drunk. Calm down." Charles finished my drink off.

"Hey. Bitch." I pointed my finger at his chest and nudged it, kind of tripping over my feet.

"My point exactly." He grabbed me and put me back on my feet.

"Aw, come on...Charlessss...I want mooooreee~" I laughed.

"One more. That's it." He gave me another drink. "You're so cute when you're drunk, but you're a pain in the ass." He kissed my forehead as I sipped my drink.

"That was a mistake. Giving in." Max said. "You do know she'll beg and beg and beg? She gets her way. Give in once and...she moves away." He sipped his drink.

"Heh, well...I like spoiling her." Charles said, as if I wasn't right there. Which I kinda wasn't, I was in a whole other world.

I grabbed his chest as I fell. "Charles.." I said.

He sighed. He looked down at me. "I think you're right, Max." He laughed as I kissed him.

"I want...to leave...hehe."

"Okay, darling."

———————————————————————————
Author notes:

I wish to drench myself in gasoline because I have writers block.