III (more of a sweet romance with this one)

"How was work?" Charles approached me, in the parking lot.

"S-Shut up." I mumbled.

"Bad girl." He grabbed my wrist, tight. "Don't tell me what to do, got that, slut?"

"Y-yes sir..." I looked down.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his arms. "Good girl." He kissed my neck. "God, I missed this...this feeling. I have full control of you, and it makes me so...aggghh.." he murmured. He licked me, before biting my neck.

"Ah~" I moaned. "W-we sh-shouldn't do this o-out in the open like this.."

"You're right." He pulled away. "Come on." I followed him to his car. He opened the door for me. "There ya go, princess." He smiled. My heart melted. He closed the door for me and got into the car with me. "So," he said. "Where do you live?"

"I-i thought we were going to yours?"

"We are. Just curious."

"Um, I live with my brother."

"Oh, how old is he?"

"26. Our parents are kinda...shitty."

"Aren't you old enough to live by yourself?" He joked.

"Yeah, I'm 20, but...I'm not rich like he is."

"Oh, he's rich? Richer than me?"

"Yeah, he is.." I said. I didn't necessarily want him to know who my brother was, but..

"Hm." He sighed. "Well, shouldn't you tell him you aren't coming home? Ever." He smirked.

"He'd kill me." I laughed nervously. "He basically raised me."

"Hm." He looked at me. "Well," he brushed my hair behind my ear. "Don't worry about that much, honey." He said, in a somber tone that made my heart melt.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, looked over at Charles.

"I'm going to protect you...from anything and anyone." He said, not breaking eye contact for a moment. "All the while destroying your insides~"

"S-stop.."

He grabbed my wrist. "Did you learn from last time? No telling me what to do??" He chuckled, seductively.
"Well, when we get home...your punishment will await you~" he put the car into gear and started the awkward drive.

. . .

He opened the car door, ripping me out of the car, into his arms. He grabbed me, tightly, kissing me while rubbing against my body. He lifted me up, legs wrapped around his waist, as he carried me into his house. "Mm~" he let out as he slammed the door shut behind him. He slammed me up against the nearest open wall and started kissing me.

"Erg!" My back hit the wall, rough.

He covered my mouth with his hand. "No complaining." He ordered. He picked me back up and carried me up the stairs. I was well aware of what was to come and I knew what I'd have to put up with...considering he'd already taken my virginity, what more could he take?

...

That last statement, turns out I was wrong. So, so, so wrong.

...

He slammed me onto his bed. "You ready?" He bit his lip, holding back a smirk. He pinned me down and started kissed up my neck. "My slut." He laughed, as he turned that amused expression into one of pure lust. He bit my neck, stripping me of my clothes. He kissed my lips with every button he unclasped, every touch becoming more rapid and sloppier. He pushed me down as he ripped my shirt off. He unclasped my bra like it was nothing, then unbuttoned my pants, pulling them off slowly. The Ferrari uniform was slowly torn off my body, and off of his. Soon that uniform was on the ground, and our bodies collided, into "one"