II

"Ah~ah~ah~" I moaned. "Please~!" All shame disappeared as he rammed into me. "Please~ please l-let me cum...p-please~!" I begged Charles. "Ple-ease..." I was out of breath and felt myself getting closer and closer to the limit. "Mmn~!!!"

"Ah~good girl~good girl~" he moaned. "I'll give it to you~! Yes~ah~!"

.  .  .

After he finished me, he held me down so I didn't see his face. "Mmn~my god that was...was so good~" he said. "So tight, so warm.." he mumbled on about how good the sex was. "I want it, every night...I want to wake up next to you and watch your body up against mine...so pretty.." 

"Ch-Charles..." I breathed heavily.

"What do you want, slut?"

I bit my lip, before replying. "I want th-that, too..."

"Awh, such a good slut for me~" he said, almost a growl. "Tell you what, tonight you're coming home with me. How does that sound..?"

"G-good."

"Just good? Hmm.." he spanked me, hard. "Naughty girl. Gonna need a better response than that~"

"H-hit me a-again.."

"No. Not until you tell me how bad you want to come home with me." He said into my ear, biting it after he finished talking. "Beg me~beg me for mercy~ beg me!" He growled, holding his head back as if his eyes were rolling to the back of his head. I let out a small moan to which he replied, "I know, baby, I know...beg me."

"Please...please take me home with you...p-please..." I was really quiet, shy. Now that the sex was over, all shame came back to hit me in the face. Was it really the right choice to let him take me like this? We aren't dating. We don't even talk much. But with that predatory look in his eyes, how could I say no?

"Mmn. Good girl." He slapped me, before grabbing me roughly, and flipping me over to face him. "Come here." He kissed me, holding my body close. "You're...so sexy.." he murmured, as he kissed me. "Put your clothes back on. Act like nothing even happened, and after work, wait for me. I'll take you with me. Okay?"

I nodded, to which he responded with a smirk. "O-okay." I whispered. I went to get up, but he stopped me.

"You're going to have a hard time walking. Every stumble, I want you to think about how I dominated you in every way. How good it felt. Got it? Now before you get up.." he breathed. "You, uh...you bled for me. Was your first time? Cute." He bit his lip. "L-look, I'm gonna clean up the mess, okay?" He spread my legs, and dipped his head down. He kissed my inner thighs before licking the blood off, then in between my legs. I moaned as he bit me, ever so slightly, before eating me out. He licked up the 'mess' and closed my legs, licking his lips. "Good girl."

"T-th-that felt.."

"I know, I know." He smiled. "You don't have to go on." He threw my clothes at me, then put his own on himself. "I'm going to...clean myself up, yeah? I'll see you later tonight, hmm?"

"O-okay." I breathed, putting my clothing back on.

.   .   .

I walked funny, of course, and tried to hide what just happened. I couldn't stop smiling, so awkwardly. I was walking down the hall of the Ferrari HQ, and passed by Charles. He looked me up and down, shooting me a wink. I bit my lip, trying to seem like we didn't know each other. I was only his social media advisor, nothing more...according to everyone else. I pulled out my phone and sent him a text, 'You left me shaking..'.
He later responded with 'I know.'

I tried to focus on my work, but it was hard when all I could think about was what just happened. I picked up my phone, and saw my brother texted me. 'Where were you.' Max texted me. How could this get any worse?? I forgot I was supposed to have lunch with him so he could tell me about the insider of his career. Did I work for Ferrari? Not necessarily. I am simply a social media advisor. That doesn't mean I cannot talk to my own brother.

'I forgot.' I replied.

'Sure. What was so important that you couldn't even call me to let me know you wouldn't show?'

'I was working.' I lied. I was actually being fucked like a slut. Oops.

'Bullshit. Text me next time.'

'Okay, sorry. Sorry.'