V

"Are you ready?" He said through the bathroom door.

"Yes, just a minute." I said, fixing my hair and makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror, all dolled up for the date we were about to go on. I was nervous, of course, but the excitement beat the feeling of anxiety. I opened the door, and Charles smiled, looking me up and down.

"You...you're gorgeous.." he held out his hand, and pulled me in for a kiss. "Beautiful, my dear." He had a dress shirt on, like a maroon color, with black dress pants and a belt with a gold buckle. He looked fancy also. I had a shorter dress on, black, simple, with 'spaghetti straps'. The dress showed a little bit of cleavage, but only enough to make the outfit tasteful.

"You think so?" I smiled at the compliment.

"Of course I do." He bit his lip. He grabbed my hand and walked me out to his car. He opened the door for me, and helped me in. Then he shut it, gently. He walked around and got in, himself. "Alright, darling." He started the car, a 812 Competizione Aperta Ferrari. His newest car. He pulled out of the driveway, and drove for a while. He pulled up to a fancy Italian restaurant and after he opened the door for me,  he handed the Valet his keys. He held the door for me into the beautiful restaurant. "Prenotazione per due." (Reservation for two) He said, speaking Italian.

"Nome?"(name?)

"Leclerc." He smiled.

"proprio da questa parte, signore." (Right this way, sir.) we followed the waiter to a table, with a beautiful view of the room. "cosa posso offrirti da bere?" (What can I get you to drink)

"Uhm..vino rosso. Barolo." (Red wine, Barolo) he smiled.

"ah, subito." The waiter walked off. (Right away).

"What uh.."

"Honey, I'm fluent in three languages." He smiled. "But...I asked for red wine. That is okay with you, yeah?"

"That's fine." I smiled.

"The expensive stuff for my girl." He smiled. "Rather, future wife." He winked.

"Hmm." I couldn't think of anything to respond with.

"You're beautiful. Especially in this lighting, so pretty.."

"S-stop." I looked away.

"Don't be so embarrassed. You are gorgeous." He smiled. "I have a surprise for you after dinner, by the way."

"Oh? And what's that?"

"If I told you, that would ruin the surprise." He smiled. The waiter came back and poured our wine in the glasses. "Grazie." (Thank you). He responded to this action.

"Ovviamente, ovviamente." (Of course, of course) The waiter said. "hai già deciso?" (Have you decided yet?)

"No, non ancora." (No, not yet)He looked at me. "Have you decided on what you want to eat yet, darling?"

"I want the Lasagna Alla Bolognese." I smiled at him.

"Anything for you, my dear. I think I'll get the same." He smiled. "Lasagne alla bolognese, per entrambi." (Lasagne alla bolognese, for both of us) he spoke to the waiter.

"Ovviamente." He turned away.

I sipped my wine, and he stared at me. "What?"

"You're so beautiful." He smiled. "I can't wait to show you your surprise, dear." He said. After the date, we left and he drove to a fancy jewelry store.

"What's this?"

"Well, I don't know you well enough to pick something myself, so...anything in this store you want, it's yours."

"No, you can't possibly do that for me.."

"I insist." He smiled. He got out and opened the door for me. We walked inside and got greeted. "Anything, dear. Not more than, say...$300k, though. That's a lot of money in one night. And the surprises aren't done yet."

"W-what?" I looked up.

"Fine. $500k."

"No, I...couldn't possibly spend that much of your money."

"I told you that you could. I want to spoil you." He smiled. He looked around. "I like that a lot." He pointed at a necklace. It had a diamond heart and it was gorgeous.

"Whoa..I love it." I looked up at him.

"Hey, signore, how much is this?"

"Ah, this one? Only $70k the way it is." He said. "But..it has an optional engraving, if you'd like to look at the prices for that."

"Yes." He smiled.

"Depends on the message. What would you want engraved?"

He looked at me, then back at the jeweler. "I'll write it down.." he wrote down a message, then smirked.

"What is it?"

"A surprise." He turned to the jeweler. "How much would that be?"

His eyes widened and he looked at me, then back at Charles. "Ehm, we can do $100k."

"Perfect." He smiled. "How long will it take?"

"You can pick it up in an hour, sir."

"Great." He took my hand and walked out.

.  .  .

"Now, your next surprise...since you're moving in with me, I decided...I was going to buy you new clothes, also. I figured you'd want to go to Chanel or Louis Vuitton or something." He said. "Maybe Balenciaga?"

"I can't afford that."

"Yes, you can." He said. "What's mine is yours, my dear."

.  .  .

I tried different things on and he loved watching me try new clothes on. He was beyond happy to spend his money on me. He spent a lot, buying me a whole new wardrobe of mostly luxury brands. Some were expensive, but were from local stores as well.

"So pretty. Are you ready to go see your necklace~?" He smiled, putting the bags into the trunk and then opening the door for me once again.

"Yes, of course."

.  .  .

The man behind the counter handed me a jewelry box. Fancy. I opened it, slowly. It was beautiful.

"Read it." Charles smirked.

'Leclerc's slut.' Was engraved in it. My eyes widened, my face went red. I slapped him, gently. He laughed.

"You like it?" He teased. "You know you do." He smiled. He pulled out his car and paid for the jewelry. Then, we went home. I held the necklace as it was on my neck. "You do like it, right?"

"Y-yes.." I blushed.

"Are you my little slut~?"

"Y-y-yes.."

"Good girl."