VI

"So, darling? How was tonight?" He said as he parked the car.

"Tonight? Amazing..to say the least!" I exclaimed. "I can't believe you did all this for me..."

"Well, expect it often." He said, staring at me with that look. He knew what he was doing. "Hey, so..."

"Hmm?" I looked up at him, curious of what he'd say.

"Well, I was just wondering if this is the sort of treatment you like...because I could also..." he put his hand around my neck, squeezing a bit. "Do this?" A smirk crept on his face.

"Uhm!" I bit my lip. "Y-yeah, I like b-both.."

"Of course you do~" he chuckled before saying, "slut."

I looked up at him. He held my waist with the other arm, before lifting me up on his lap, right here in the car. We made out as his hand was around my neck. He squeezed harder occasionally, making me feel things I've never felt before, not to this extent.

He pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath, smiling. "Hey, darlin'." He smiled.

"H-hey, Charlie." I smiled. I could tell he liked that by the look on his face. He grabbed my face and pulled me in.

"Good girl." He smiled before kissing me once more. He pulled my body in closer as we made out. He stopped once more, saying, "how about we...take this somewhere else? I have somewhere nice planned." He winked.

I nodded, uncontrollably smiling so wide I thought my jaw would be stuck like that.

. . .

In a fancy hotel, he told the lady, "Reservation for Leclerc."

"Charles?" She asked before he smiled and nodded. "You're some lucky girl." She said to me before handing him the key card. Why would she say that? Does she know who he is, or..? Why on earth would she say that to me?!

Charles held my arm in his as he walked me to the room. It was on one of the upper levels, and we took the elevator. He unlocked the door and grabbed the handle. Before he opened it, he looked at me, smiling. "That lady, so right.." he whispered as he opened the door. We walked in, revealing what was inside. Rose petals everywhere. Fancy champagne. Custom glassware. Rose petals in a heart on the bed. Candles lit everywhere, and the petals were in a path. My jaw dropped.

"Charles, I.." I started to cry.

"No, no, honey, it's okay." He wiped my cheek. "This will be nothing but normal for you, you deserve to be spoiled." He said. "Come." He set the keys down on the table by the door and smiled. He grabbed my hand and followed the path into the separate room. A jacuzzi bath tub filled with bubbles in the bathroom. There were candles lit everywhere and there were also drinks in here, too. "Do you like..?"

"Oh my gosh, I LOVE it, Charles." I hugged him, before he pulled away. I noticed he was holding a bouquet of red and white roses. Majority was red. "Baby.." he handed them to me, with the biggest smile on his face.

"I wanted to pamper my future wife." He said, softly. He set the roses down on the counter. "Now, for the fun.." he popped the champagne bottle open, and poured it in glasses. "My dear.." his hands snaked around my waist. "Take that beautiful dress off you." He unzipped the back. I bit my lip and did as he told me. He took off his suit, smiling. We drank before he lowered me into the tub, then got in it, himself. "You're gorgeous..." he said, softly. He put my hair up so it wouldn't get wet. That was something he hated, wet hair on a bed, which is, of course, where we're headed next. He leaned over and kissed my neck. He continued down, kissing my chest. He made his way down my stomach, before lifting my legs up. He looked up for confirmation. I bit my lip, and he took that as a yes. He moved his mouth around my clit, slowly. He kissed it, before sucking on it, licking, spitting, and repeating. He ate me out, as I grabbed his hair and moaned.

"Ah~Charles~f-fuck~!!" I breathed heavily, shakily, while my leg shook just as my voice did. This was all beautiful to Charles. "Ahhn~" he put my legs on his shoulders as he pulled away. I felt his warm breath on my pussy, which was enough to pleasure me. He began to kiss my thighs, leaving love-marks the whole way back to me. His pace was quicker this time, more lust-filled motions.

"Come for me~" he said, in between his mouth hitting my pussy. "Beautiful~you...taste so good~" he said, before making me finish. "Good girl~" he said, licking the leftovers...

"That's not the end, is it?" I smiled widely.

"Not in the slightest." He grabbed the towel and got up. "Wait a moment." He dried himself off, then picked me up. He wrapped me in the towel as he lifted me out of the tub, then onto the ground. He was so gentle with me. He took down my hair, playing with it for a moment. He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me. He carried me to the bed, which he threw me down on. Gently, but rough enough to make my legs spread out. He grabbed me. "Tonight? You're being fucked like a slut." He pushed me down, before flipping me over on my belly. He pulled me closer to the edge of the bed, easier access. He rubbed his cock against my entrance. "What do you say, dear?"

"P-please~" I let out.

"Good girl." He shoved himself, all of it, inside at once. He was rough with me.

"AHHN~"

"Shh~I didn't say you could moan yet." He said, thrusting himself in and out. Of course I moaned, loudly, to which he smacked my ass. He was spanking me as he fucked me. With every moan, there was another smack. With every smack, there was another moan. At this point there wasn't any stopping at all. It would just continue on forever. And, I wish it had.

After he finished, he pulled out. He had a wide smile. "You did such a good job~" he said into my ear as he leaned over me. "So good~so tight for me~ so wet~" he said, before slamming himself down on the bed next to me. He pulled me on top of him and kissed me. "Darling." He said.

"Yes?" I looked down at him.

"You're my everything. Always will you get this treatment. When you want something..." he grabbed his credit card and slid it between my teeth. "Buy it." He smiled. "Over 5 million, then...I want you to ask first." He said.

My eyes widened. He was treating me like a goddess. I was far from a goddess, but not in his eyes. He saw me as the most beautiful girl in the world. I belonged to him, and the $100k necklace on my neck proved it. I took the card out of my mouth and kissed him.

"You like that, huh?" He chuckled. I laid on his chest, and fell asleep.

————————————————————————————

AUTHOR NOTES:

-Sorry for the long ass chapter, I felt like writing for a bit. If you have any suggestions, just type those in comments. Also, if you want a playlist link, just tell me. I use Apple Music only, so it would be on that. Thanks for reading and tysm for supporting my book!!

"Mine." A Charles Leclerc Fanfiction.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें