^The Long Past^

Younger So Mun Pov.

My mom and dad and me we're playing outside with a sun rising from the grounds, i was actually showered by happiness and joyful...i really love them so much, and i want to be a hunter when i grow up...

And about in a 5 hours later..My mom and dad we're hunters,and a night rises up..then a war came out,my mom bring me into my bedroom and hid me inside a warming closet..

"Stay here..and don't come out..will you do that for me my baby Mun.?"

"B-But Mom...I-I don't want to leave you.."

"Just stay still and listen to me...i'll be with you forever....do you understand..?"

 i nodded immediately...her tears starts to go down against her cheeks...she close the closet and came out of my bedroom and locked the door...then a window broke down....i hear a girl screaming for help,a blood flesh squelch coming from Inside...i cover my mouth and squeeze my eyes shut in fearness...an unnecessary hiss come out from the mouth...i sob quietly as soon as possible...someone opened the closet aggressively..i cover my head and protect myself...

"Hey! It's a child! should we kill him?"

"No..We're not killing him..He's too young..."

Then..a scary footstep approach in front of me..i cover my body and my head quickly, i begun to squeeze my eyes shut harder...

"Don't be afraid little child.."

the voice is soft,shaky,and a little bit deeper..i put down my hands on my face and it was a beautiful woman..her skin is bright white,a white pixie hair,glistening blood eyes,and red lips with a piercing,i gulped a small air inside of my mouth..."A-Aren't..you..gonna hurt me.?", i ask her with a shaky,fearness voice..then another scary person approach me..he smile so scary and looks like familiar to joker.

"Of course not..Don't be afraid.."

My hand begin to tremble suddenly..."W-What are you...",I ask once again...she smiled faintly and touch my hand...my tiny hand got shock by her hands....it's really cold and softy...

"Well...I'm A Vampire..You Know..?"

"W-What is a vampire?..."

"Um...you'll know about it later..."

"W-What is your name..old woman?"

"My name's...Gelly Choi...And Him..His Name Is Wong.."

"How about you, kid?"

"M-My name's So Mun..."

A worried sigh comes out from her mouth..."I think we should get going now, Wong..", she said in a crucial tone..then the door closet closed...they leave me here and just scared...

 10 Days Later...

Me and the hunter people went into my parents funeral...i cried and sob in sadness.."It's alright kid...You'll be alright...",A kind person said...

"I Love You Mom..And Dad.."