^The First Chapter^

^Chapter I^

7 Years Later

So Mun Pov

I start to catch every vampires for my parents, i stab them,cut them off,and slice their neck,I start to smirk like a devil,looking like a dangerous hunter.It's really fun to kill them, i brought a towel and wipe my sharp knife from the blood..

"Fuck These Vampires..."

I remember when i was a kid, a woman with a pixie hair is really kind, her name was Gelly Choi...What a beautiful name..and she was a vampire all the time...I remember what she said last time..

"Um...You'll know about it later.."

Now i remember what are the vampires..How can a vampire be so kind?..they are selfish and an evil monster...after i killed some damn vampires...i'm not in the mood for killing now...

A necessary vibrate sound comes out from my phone..i open it immediately and my friend, Ung min texted me..

Kim Ung Min : You want to go to the Starbucks cafe with Ju Yeon? We're Here Now!

I Ignored the message immediately..i went to the starbucks...then i saw Ju yeon and Ung Min..I shout their name and approach them

"Woah..So Mun! you look so charming!", Ju yeon uttered so seriously...But her voice change a bit...

"Don't get that so seriously Ju yeon..", Ung Min Said.

About in an hour later, We went though a picnic, drink a milktea, Ride on the scary vikings, anything we reach through...then the last one, we went home..we say goodbye to each other and went home safely...

  {The Chapter is so short :( }