^The Fourth Chapter^

^Chapter IV^

Soft Blue Sky

Hwang Pil Gwang Pov

"Why are you acting so much? hunter?"

"At the first certain, I'm not like you."

I frown immediately..I quickly run up to him using my speed..and i wrap my hands on his waist and pinned him into my body once again

He gasp in shockness and tried to wiggle on my body.

"Get off me!!"

He tried to push me harder but he can't, then he grip on my suit..

"Come to think of it...that skills...where did you get it..?"

"Fuck you!!"

He stabbed my heart using his blade, i slowly stop wrapping his waist...and i took the knife on my heart. 

So Mun Pov

I stab him from the heart..and it healed...he just drop my sharp blade and i shock even more..

"Not bad..cute hunter..."

He runs with his speed once again but....he latches his lips onto mine...and my heart starts to race quickly...

"Mmm-"

I quickly stop kissing him and push him roughly..i touch my lips lightly and i started to glare at him so serious..

he smirk so attractively and smugly. but then he drag one of my arm, pulling me to bathroom..

He lock the door and pin me to the wall again and again..

"I'm you're vicious prey...but you're our vicious prey too...we're both hunting each other...why can't we just play together without making any issue..?"

"Vicious preys? As if. you can't even move on to me.."

"But it's true, hunter..but i'm really interested that you're my cute prey.."

"Stop making any nonsense!, you're supposed to kill me! not playing dirty things with me."

"But once you're with your lovely parents..you can interact with it..and even with you're hunter teammates..."

"Shut the fuck up!!"

"You can't use them to your hunter's extent.."

"I said shut up!!"

"And you and i will be one or together."