^The Fifth Chapter^

^Chapter V^

Wonderful Midnight

So Mun Pov

I literally just woke up at the middle of the night...i sat on the bed and touch my neck softly...I took my phone quickly and check the time..it was 3 o' clock

I took my sharp blade and went to my bathroom.. i wash it using the water coming out from the faucet..Then it reminds of him again..

His voice..his red eyes...his lips....i don't want to see him ever again...he supposed to kill me...not flirting with me..

Good thing the other vampires are not like him....I wish he was gone and put him on the fucking grave.

after i wash my blade, i came out of my bathroom..then my vision begin to be blurred..and my body starts to be heavier

i went to my bathroom again and squeeze my eyes immediately...then i open my medicine cabinet above the sink, i took one of my pills and swallow it quickly.

after i swallow my pills..my vision is still blurring...then..i can feel like someone is holding my waist..

"Who are you..?"

"The one you hate, of course.."

Hwang Pil Gwang Pov

I held him so tighter and gentler...I really want him so bad...i really want to be with him...i can feel his heart racing inside of his chest..

"Why do you look so agitated, hunter?"

"Just shut up...i want to rest..i'm just exhausted.."

"You're not just exhausted, baby.."

"Can you just..stop talking nonsense...I'm not your baby..and why are you here..."

"But i want to be with you so bad..."

'Cut it out...and stop cuddling me i'm not your boyfriend.."

I frown so crucial and deeper..then i start to kiss his smooth, soft neck, causing him to let out a soft moan..

While i continue to trail the kiss all over his neck..he try to remove my hands on his waist.

i start to kiss it even harder...making him moan so loud..

"P-Please Stop.. i can't take it..."

"Kiss me first and i'll let you go.."

"Fine..I owe you one."

He kiss me in the lip and i kiss him back and i start to hold his waist so tight