Prologue

Time slows to a crawl, each heartbeat echoing louder than the rush of air around me. The world blurs into streaks of color, the ground below a distant, menacing abyss. Panic claws at my chest, Squeezing every breath from my lungs as adrenaline courses through my veins.

My mind races grasping for any semblance of control, but there's none to be found in this freefall. Memories flash before my eyes, fragments of a life lived, moments cherished and regrets, I regret not answering him when he asked me if I love him. I regret coming out of the room. I regret leaving him alone in the room. In this suspended moment. The only thing that exists is the raw, primal instinct to survive.

The wind whips at my hair, pulling at my dress like desperate hands clawing for purchase. I flail in the air, limb flung wide in a futile attempt to grasp onto something, anything, to anchor me to reality. But the void below yawns wider with each passing second, swallowing me whole.

Fear courses through me, a primal scream echoing in the depths of my soul. I close my eyes, shutting out the inevitable, but the darkness offers no solace, only echo of my own terror.

And then, with a suddenness that steals my breath away, impact looms closer. The ground rushers up to meet me, a final, unforgiving embrace. In that moment, all I can do is brace for the inevitable, to surrender to the abyss that awaits below.

These 3 seconds felt like eternal as the memories with my loved ones flashed in my eyes. As the ground rushes up to meet me, a thousand thoughts collide in my mind, but amidst the chaos, my thoughts rise to the surface, whispered with a mixture of resignation and acceptance.

"Forgive me Hars..."

And with that whispered plea, the abyss below consumes me, swallowing my voice along with my....

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys So this the prologue 

Hope you all liked it. 

Thank you for Giving this story a chance.