Chapter 4- Maybe this is called Love

After 2days:

Harsh's pov:

It's been two days since Mahira talked to me. She is ignoring me since she lost the case against me that we are fighting for 1year. So here I am waiting for her in the parking lot of our firm. I see her car parking so I went and opened her car door.

"Good morning" I wish her and She ignored me and walked past me. I followed her and said "You know that we shouldn't fight with each other. We are partners"

"So, you know. I thought you forgot that we are partners. then why did you fight against me even though you know who you are going against" she is really angry.

"You know I wouldn't miss the chance of going against him you should have dropped when you find out I am against you"

"So, it's my fault then?" she stared at me as if she gonna kill me

"Uhmm!!... uhmmm!"

I am at loss of words, it's difficult to talk to women that's why I don't get a girlfriend. when all the women in my life are dying to get my attention. Well not Mahira at least. I came out of my trance when we reached our floor and Mahira says "Ok just leave it. I am not angry at you. It's just I am frustrated at myself for trusting you"

"Miss. Mahira" our receptionist calls her. "You have a package" she tells

"I will wait in your office we have something to discuss" I say she nods in agreeing and I walk towards her office.

I twist the cold doorknob and open the door to enter. But I stopped hearing a sweet voice calling Mahira.

That's it...my world stopped, seeing in the direction of that honey voice.

My heart...it's twisted into millions of angles seeing the angel Infront of me.

Those Amber eyes are shining like the bright sun in summer warming my dark cold eyes.

Those black waves. I released a heavy breath which I didn't know I was holding

Those long black waves. captured my heart with a tight knot.

I came out of her magic asking her "Who are you" looking into those warm eyes. Come on...let me hear your sweet voice once again.

"I am Indu" she said smiling at me.

OMG!! her smile is like a 100w bulb which lit up my dark world.

Omg!! She is a goddess.

What the hell she is doing to me?

------------------------------------------------

*A day before*

Indu's pov:

"We are leaving Amma" Anvi to get everyone's attention.

So, me and my sister are going to live at our penthouse cause of two reasons

1. Our house is far away from our university.

I am law student and Anvi is a business major at university of Mumbai. As soon as we found out that we are going to shift to India we both decided to study in India even though my parents left the choice to us.

Well, my sister's reason is because she never been to India and mine because of my crush "HARSHA VARDAN SHARMA" I saw him in my friend Mahira's office in Rome 1year back.

That's another story. So, coming back to the second reason

2. To not let our enemies know who we are.

Yes, none knows that we the daughter of Mr. Bhargav Chowdary and sisters of the great Mr. Aarav Chowdary. My parents and brother never showed us to the public cause of the dangers lurking at our door step.