Chapter 6- Is he going to be there?

Anvi Pov:

Its Saturday today. So, Surya and I planned to hang out at my apartment. We are gossiping about Lakshana. My sister told me that she is in her class. I really hate Lakshana so much she used to bully me a lot and always trying to keep fittings between me and Akka. But My sister never believed her. I am telling Surya how she behaved with me. Surya also knows her cause her father is a business partner with his brother.

"I don't think she like that. She always behaved like a good girl when she visited our house" Surya says.

Indu laughs coming from the kitchen holding our breakfast saying "you are innocent Surya like our parents Lakshana always behaves like a good girl Infront of everyone but not Infront of us. She is just acting and you believed her" and hands our plates with toast to us and sits beside Surya. I nod in agreement.

"I don't know what to believe" surya says and we eat in comfortable silence. Then I check my phone which lit up few times continuously, I got a message from....seeing the message I got so angry and said "Akka get the car we are leaving"

"Hmm?...but where?" Akka asks me. "To the company I got the message" I say showing her the message. Her face instantly changed to devil now none can stop us. So, I drag Surya in case and say "just don't talk you are coming with us". He asks 'what' confusingly.

Then I suddenly remember "wait" I stop everyone. "We need to change outfits. We need to look intimidating" my sister agrees with me and we change into a new outfit. When we came out Surya is so shocked

"Wow...Girls are you trying to kill someone" Surya exclaims seeing their aurora. "Yes, we are going to and you are helping us bury the body" Indu tells Surya. "Sure, where to?" he asks us sitting in the driver's seat of the car, Akka is sitting in front and me in back. Akka and I say in a union. "To the Chowdary &Co"

We reach our company in half an hour and we walk to the private elevator in the parking lot and reach the 18th floor to not let anyone see us. We see Mrudhula, our brother's secretary and our spy. She messaged me saying that my brother is back. I am so angry why didn't he come to us when he came into city, he doesn't love us anymore so me and Akka are going to kill him. Mrudhula tries to say something but Akka stops her. Surya asks "maybe we should knock before entering". "No need for that he didn't inform us when he comes so we don't too" Akka says and opens the door.

As soon as we walk inside my brother's cabin I stopped, seeing this disaster. Our jaws dropped. We three remain still looking at the scene in front of us, Surya and Akka hides my eyes and their eyes from looking at this and we three say in a union.

"ohh my innocent eyes."

Akka tells "Stop whatever disaster you both are doing" and I am still processing what I saw. My brother, Aarav.........who doesn't even look at a single girl, is kissing my best friend Mahira. They are literally making out on the office table; all the stationary items and files are scattered across the room. No way...I didn't see this coming.

"Don't you know how to knock" My brother asks. "First of all, stop what you are doing so that we can open our eyes" I say. "You can open" Mahira tells us.

Surya and Akka remove their hands on me slowly. I see them standing there, it's not hard to predict what they did here. My head is spinning. How the hell? I open my mouth to speak but I lost words looking at them I don't know what to say.

Finally, Akka breaks the silence and asks them "From when?" Mahira tried to say "we wanted to tell you but..." but my brother interrupts and says "For two years". I am shocked again. "You both are in a relationship like in boyfriend and girlfriend for two years?" I ask. Of course, they are Anvi can't you see.