Chapter 8- The First Kiss

Indu pov:

Anvi and I went Surya's house to spend some time. We are greeted by his grandparents. We took their blessings and chatted with them. They are so sweet and caring, soon we are joined by Surya and Eeshwar Annaya. Eeshwar told us to call him Annaya as he is close friend of Aarav. So, we did so.

"How was your journey I hope you all didn't feel uncomfortable I didn't get the chance to talk to you when you came as I was busy with some affairs at work so I went to nearby village" Eeshwar Annaya asked us. 

"We are very comfortable, it's okay Eeshwar Annaya, we know you have important work to take care off" I reply which brought a smile to everyone.

"We need to go now, we have something to talk with the priest" Surya's grandparents leaves us. Anvi and I just find out that Eeswar Annaya and Surya lost their parents in an accident few years back. Then onwards their grandparents took care of their well beings and Eeshwar Annaya became the king of mafia after his father.

Aarav said their parents are heads of some villages here then a tragedy changed them and pulled them into Mafia. And my parents supported them. I don't know what happened but I hope they got themselves out of it.

we are laughing at Surya getting roasted by Eeshwar Annaya when I felt a sharp cold shiver run down my spine as if someone is watching me, I looked to my left to find Harsha standing their looking at me as if I did something again. How did he come inside without making any sound is he a cat?

Eeshwar Annaya cleared his throat to get his attention. His eyes darkened looking at him, Eeshwar Annaya asked him to sit but he replied "I didn't know you have visitors King.... otherwise, I would have come later" I am glad that he didn't know otherwise I wouldn't have seen him.

Eeshwar Annaya told him that we are family that no need to hide his identity which shocked him, I think. He came and sat in front of me without taking his eyes of me. I looked down not able to maintain the eye contact, hey Bhagwan!! What did I do now? The tiles are the most interesting thing right now. Anvi greeted him back and nudged me. 

Gosh! Anvi. 

I also greeted him. Surya asked me when did we meet, I explained everything except I had a crush on him and he is angry at me still. I am glad everyone left the topic there without asking further. 

Anvi, I and Surya left as they both are talking something we can't understand. "I want to explore let's go somewhere" Anvi asks. "how about we go to pub is there any pub here?" I ask looking at Surya.

"No, I will not take you both there we can go somewhere else" He rejects us. "arey please yar lets go na I haven't been to pub until now" Anvi pleads. "Please Surya lets go" I ask again but no use "no we can't its dangerous and everyone will not accept me taking you both we can go to mall or some other places there are so many other things to do" he replies.

"Ok then let's go to the river I want some new photos of myself for uploading on insta" I say and Surya went get the car keys. Then I pulled Anvi closer and whispered in her ear which made her excited. We all went to the ghat(river bank).

The evening sunset is mesmerizing .As the last rays of sunlight fade into the dusk, the bridge takes on a life of its own, illuminated by the warm, blue glow of lights and signal lights. A gentle hum fills the air, the sound of distant engines churning and wheels turning, a symphony of motion and momentum. We clicked so many pictures and went back.

----------------------------------------------------------

Its late at night, we made sure that everyone is asleep and sneaked out of the balcony when the guards are changing the shifts. Anvi and I hi-fi-ed each other for not getting caught and walked towards my car which I parked at a distance before.

To The Moon and Backजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें