Defective - Abby

"Killian!" Abby wanted to shriek in surprise, but even upside down over his massive shoulder, she knew if they were caught like this, there would be consequences.

"Quiet," the massive Alpha grunted out, not even pausing as she tried to wiggle her way out of his grasp.

Fisting her hands in the back of his security jacket, Abby tried to use the leverage to kick his stomach. When that failed because of the angle and because of his freakish size, she tried to lift her knee to ram it into his side.

Before she could make contact, the world spun for a moment as he brought her down in front of him and held her securely against his chest so that they were at eye level. With one of arms wrapped securely under her bottom at the top of her thighs, the other giant hand tunneled into the hair at the nape of her neck pushing her face into the side of his neck.

The scent of burnt sugar with a hint of something wild she'd never smelled on him before filled her lungs as she breathed in his essence. The brush of hot air at her own nape followed by the feel of his nose beneath her ear told her he had his own head buried against her.

His head lifted a touch until she felt his lips against the curve of her ear, "I am hanging on by a thread, Blossom. A. Thread. You touched another male. They touched what is mine."

His?

His chest heaved up and down against her own, and the low hiss at her ear was full of menace, "I can still smell them on your skin."

A flick of his hot tongue along the shell of her ear, "I need to fix it. Now. I need you to smell like me. Like mine."

If any other male had touched her like this, she wouldn't have hesitated to scream down the rafters. She refused to be a helpless victim again, but this was Killian. While she may have only known him for a short time, somehow she knew him. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, so instead of kicking and screaming in protest, she relaxed into his hold.

Her reward? The quick flick of a tongue along her neck to where her jaw met her ear before without any effort, he boosted her back up and over his shoulder.

A soft 'oof' left her when her stomach met the arch of his shoulder, and her protest came out as a whispered, "Hey!"

Before she could open her mouth to complain, a firm smack sounded seconds before she registered the impact on her bottom. It didn't hurt, but Abby's eyes rounded in surprise.

He'd spanked her!

On the heels of that recognition, a bolt of unexpected heat centered in her core, and she became embarrassingly aware of how her position over his shoulder pressed against her pussy. Her cheeks flamed even redder when Killian turned his head to press his nose against her hip and took a deep inhale.

"You spanked me!" Saying the obvious was all she could think to say. She couldn't very well tell him to stop scenting her slick!

"Only a tap," his grunted reply was muffled by the fabric of her skirt as his nose started to rub against her.

While he nuzzled into her hip, he stalked down the hallway. Just when she started to wonder how he knew where to go with his face buried against her, another sensation began lower on her legs. Her skirt, modestly hitting her at her knees when she stood on her own two feet, had risen higher up her thighs after being tossed over the behemoth's shoulder. His left arm banded around the top of her thighs over her skirt, but against the bare skin of calves, his other hand began a soft brushing motion. Each time his large hand traced down her leg, it rose higher on its upward journey. When his fingers skated over the exposed skin of her thigh at the hem of her skirt, she inhaled sharply.