Your related to someone famous part two

So I went to a Fall Out Boy concert (the first day of there boys of summer tour) and when it was really quiet I screamed "I love you Patrick Stump" since I was in the front and he heard me and smiled at me and me and Patrick had a stare off and because of me being in the front I am also in the fob video for the first day of the tour and i was crying

As your brother and your brother's band mates ran around the camp like idiots, you and Nico hung out in his cabin. You two were watching Big Hero 6 and that's when you heard the familiar voice of Patrick coming through the screen.

"Wow Fall Out Boy's in this I didn't know," you mumbled. Nico smirked and pulled you into a kiss as soon as you heard a knock on the door. Nico opened it and saw it was Pete and let him in.

"We're all going for ice cream if you want to come," Pete said. You and Nico looked at each other.

It would be nice to get out of camp for a bit so you both agreed. Pete cheered as he ran back to the boy telling them "my little sister is coming yay!" You heard Patrick giggle and could tell Andy just rolled his eyes. What, you known these guys for half your life.

You and Nico walked out of Nico's cabin and met up with the band Fall Out Boy. They took you two in the car and drove you to the nearest ice cream place. You say in between Pete and Nico. Patrick was in the very back. Joe was driving and Andy was in the passenger seat.

It felt nice to be sitting next to your brother and... Boyfriend? You'll have to talk to Nico about that later.

"We're here," Joe called and Patrick screamed "yay," before rushing out to get in line. Everyone else in the car laughed. When you went in the ice cream Patrick was already sitting down eating a vanilla ice-cream with rainbow sprinkles on top. The rest of you went in line. You and Nico both ordered chocolate ice cream but you added chocolate sprinkles on top.

You and Nico sat next to each other and talked while the band talked to each other. They told you about there recent show in New York and you told them about your's and Nico's recent quest together.

All in all, seeing your brother today was amazing

Also I will be doing a YouNow on Tuesday June 30th at 7:00 northern time. Come join to talk about whatever my YouNow username is @hiitszoey come join me to talk about this book and whatever else we want

I also have a back up account called @floatingurie so go follow that also one of you guys should ask me to fandom prom on my Instagram @floatingurie 😂😂