Little Secrets

AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!! PLEASE READ IT!

You were in the forest writing music and playing on your Guitar. You were upset. Nico, your boyfriend has been avoiding you for the past few days and you were really worried. You would see him talk to Jason and his sister Hazel but no one else. This worried you because you were scared for Nico. He had a rough past and you love him. Finally after awhile, you got up and went to talk to Jason Grace.

"Jason I need to talk to you," you said as you stormed into the Zeus Cabin. Jason looked at you. "Uh sure (y/n) what's wrong?" You sighed. "Well it's about Nico," you started and you noticed Jason tensed up. You looked into his bright blue eyes and point blank said "I know you know why he's been avoiding me and I would like to know why also." Jason laughed nervously. "I don't know why he's avoiding you," he said. You stared at him. "Yes you do." The son of Zeus sighed in defeat. "Maybe you should go talk to him."

You walked out of Jason's cabin and into the Hades cabin. Inside you saw Nico pacing back and fourth mumbling things. You would hear 'Percy' and '(y/n)' almost every few seconds. "Nico are you okay," you whispered making Nico jump. "Oh-Uh, yeah I'm fine." You hugged your boyfriend. "No your not, just please tell me what's wrong," you pleaded. "Alright fine." You both sat on his bed, you leaning on Nico's shoulder. "When I was younger-" he stopped mid sentence like he was scared to tell you. "It's ok Neeks," you whispered soothingly. "Wheniwasyoungeriusedtohaveacrushonpercy," He said all in one breath. You chuckled. "Woah Nico slow down." He took a deep breath. "When I was younger I used to have a crush on Percy." Nico looked away from you in shame. Your eyes lit up and you smiled. "That's it? I thought your were going to say something bad." You hugged Nico and let's say Nico looked... well shocked. "Really? You don't mind," he asked. "Nah. Why would I mind?" You gave Nico a kiss on the cheeks and ended up spending the night at his cabin. Lets just say you love your Neeks a little more since he opened up to you.

A/N: OK SO GUYS WE ARE NUMBER FIVE IN THE "NICO DI ANGELI X READER SECTION"!!!! CAN WE MAKE IT TO NUMBER ONE? I KNOW THATS ALOT TO ASK BUT STILL IT WOULD BE AMAZING!!! ALSO IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME MY TWO INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS ARE the_dam_tribute AND curious.zoe.nightshade