The Bragging Rights part one

Saying that Nico di Angelo was your number one person on your 'people to kill' list would be considered an exaggeration to most people. In this situation, it wasn't.

You knew Percy and Nico often argued about which one of their girlfriends were better. You also knew Percy was a huge Harry Potter fanboy. So when Nico came up to you asking about your signed Sorcerer Stone book, you weren't surprised.

"Hey (y/n), where's your signed Harry Potter book at," Nico asked you randomly one day. "Um... Why," you asked. There was no way you were going to tell him without him having w good reason. It could get ruined. "Because Percy is a huge Harry Potter fanboy and saying that you have a signed Harry Potter book would automatically make you the better girlfriend," Nico explained. You roller your eyes. "Seriously? Out of all the great things about me your gonna brag about me having a signed Harry Potter Book?" You really didn't want to give him your book. "Please," Nico practically begged while giving you a puppy dog eyed look he knew you couldn't resist.

"Fine," you mumbled. "It's in my suitcase in my cabin." Nico smiled and you saw him run to (g/p)'s cabin. You saw Annabeth and gave her a look that read 'expect a argument between our boyfriends soon." Annabeth raised an eyebrow while walking over to you. "Why what's up," Annabeth asked. "Nico is using my signed copy of Sorcerer Stone as bragging rights," you sighed. "Are you serious," Annabeth groaned.

~
"SHIT" Nico screamed as he dropped your book in a pile of mud and... Horse poop? "Are you talking about the horse poop or the fact you dropped an ultra rare signed copy of Harry Potter in it," Percy said with sarcasm dripping from his voice. He knew how rare a signed copy of The Sorcerer Stone was and was annoyed at how careless Nico was with it.

"PERCY THIS ISN'T FUNNY. (Y/N) IS GONNA MURDER ME," Nico screamed. "That's your fault buddy," Percy said knowing how much shit Nico was going to get from (y/n).

Nico did the only thing he could think of. He avoided (y/n) for the next week in a half. The plan was working well until he had to verse (y/n) during sword practice.

"Oh hey Nico it's nice to talk to you after you took my SIGNED copy of The Sorcerer Stone and then avoided me for the next week. It's not like I gave you my most prized possession or anything," you said and you heard Percy snicker behind you.

"Um (y/n) I kinda um... I," Nico tried to say he dropped it in mud but nothing came out. "HE DROPPED IT IN HORSE SHIT," Percy screamed. Nico didn't dare to look at (y/n)'s face.

"YOU DID WHAT?"

~
Part two to be released soon.

@/s-keletonsans requested this oneshot on Tumblr. I hope you see it!