The Bragging Right part three

Nico stood there shivering with fear.

"Oh gods what is (y/n) going to say. I'm dead I'm so dead. I'm the prince of the Underworld and I'm going to die. The son of death. Oh how ironic." He looked up from his trail of panicking laughter and saw you and Percy giggling before your burst into laughter.

"What's... What going on I am confused," Nico said.

"Well me being the smart person I am had J.K Rowling sign a second copy because I knew one of you idiots would ruin the first," you explained while smirking. Nico felt a weight being lifted from his shoulders and sighed from relief.

"Thank the gods. I thought I was going to be murdered," Nico whispered. You rolled your eyes. "See I'm smart I'm soooo Athena worthy," you said while high fiveing Percy. Percy was currently in a fit of giggles.

"Your cool Nico I'm not mad," you said and you hugged him. Nico leaned into the hug. "Thank the gods," Nico muttered and you chuckled.

You rolled your eyes. "At least you didn't ruin my second copy. I have it hidden," you said.

Dear God's please don't let anything happen to (y/n)'s second copy. I don't feel like writing another series about this.

See the fourth wall thing I did. Aye aye *nudge nudge*