Movies

You were going to the movies with Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth. The movie you were seeing was Ouija and you were scared out of you mind. "C'mon guys why can't we see a happy movie like Mockingjay," you asked. Piper looked at you. "Mockingjay is NOT a happy movie! Do you know what they do to Peeta!" Hazel, Annabeth, and yourself groaned since Piper had a Peeta obsession. "Fine I'll see Ouija," you said in surrender.
****
"Shh, Jason there going to here you," Nico screamed/whispered. Percy, Jason, Frank, and Nico were "spying" on the girls. Nico didn't want to but the other boys forced him to. They sat at the back of the theater while the girls sat towards the middle. Frank was really scared and Jason was messing around with him. Percy was chewing really loud. It seemed Nico was the only one who was being quiet.
****
"Do you feel like we're being watched," you asked Annabeth. Annabeth laughed at you. "No (y/n) it's just your paranoid from the movie." You could have sworn you heard Nico talking a few seconds ago. You looked back and saw four boys in the back row. They oddly looked like Nico, Jason, Percy, and Frank. 'Maybe I'm hallucinating,' you thought.

You turned around and continued to watch the movie. That's when you heard a scream which sounded like Percy. No one else noticed since they were too busy watching the movie. "Guys I'll be right back," you said. You moved your seat and walked up to the top row.

"Hehehe hi (y/n)," Percy said as he saw you. "Really guys," you asked chuckling. They all looked guilty and you knew they were spying on you. "Sorry (y/n) Nico said. You sighed. "Alright. How about I pretend I never saw you guys and we forget about this," you asked. The four boys agreed and you have Nico a hug. "Alright. See you boys at camp." You chuckled as you walked back to Piper, Annabeth, and Hazel. "What was that all about," Hazel asked. "Oh, those boys were school friends. I just wanted to say hi," you lied.

The movie ended up being really good. It's just you couldn't concentrate since you knew the boys were spying on you.

A/n: THIS STORY IS NUMBER THREE IN "NICO DI ANGELO X READER"!!! CAN WE GET THIS TO NUMBER ONE POSSIBLY?! IM STILL DOING THE CONTEST ON THE LAST CHAPTER