Chapter one

"Hey Nico," you called to your best friend Nico di Angelo. Once Nico heard your voice, he turned around and waved to you. Your slow jogging turned into a run so you could catch up to your friend. You were walking out of the (G/p) cabin and just happened to see Nico walking towards the Hades cabin. Since you were (g/p) child, your cabins were far away from each other.

"Hey (y/n)," Nico said once you caught up to him. He was wearing a black shirt with black jeans. He had on his signature jacket and skull ring. You two just walked in silence after that.

You secretly had a crush on this certain di Angelo kid and blushed slightly while walking with him. You both sat down, leaning on a tree.

"Hey Nico," you said after the silence. "What," Nico asked. You decided you would finally tell Nico you have a crush on him. "What would you say if someone you knew had a crush on you," you asked. Nico chuckled. "Well, it depends on who it it," He replied. "Well, she's a very close friend who has (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair." You sighed after describing yourself. "Well in that case, I would ask her out," Nico said knowing the person was you. You laughed lightly. "Just to let you know, she would say yes."

You knew that he knew that you had a crush on him. Nico stood up while holding his hand out for you to take. You took it and Nico pulled you up. "(Y/n) would you go on a date with me..."
_________________________________________

That cliffhanger tho... Anyways I hope you like this first chapter for the Nico di Angelo x Reader story!