Contest winner one shot

A/N: yall are probably super pissed at me for not uploading this sooner but let me explain. Someone mananged to hack into my wattpad account. They changed my password and deleted all my works except for the two stories I published. I just managed to get my account back now and I'm so so sorry for the delay.  But without further ado here is @Cabin3Demigod one shot entry

A/n walks through camp happily.

"Its my birthday!" She thought, "I'm finally 15!" Today was October 25, her birthday. But as the day rolled on no remembered it was her birthday. At first A/n thought she was getting a surprise birthday party, but it never came.

A/n was saddened that all her friends forgot it was her birthday. It was dark and gloomy that night, her heart sagging as it began to rain. Slowly soaking wet with rain and tears A/n climbed a large tree in the forest. She heard every drop of rain as campers scuttled inside there cabins. She began to sob, hot salty tears as the rain contrasted with freezing cold pellets of water steaming through the trees.

All of a sudden she felt a slight tap on her shoulder. She stared up with slight surprise to see her crush, Nico Di Angelo, standing on the branch with her.

"Happy birthday." He whispered to her, smirking at her. He saw the tears streaked down her face and frowned," What happened?"

"No one remembered." A/n stared down at her h/c locks of soaked hair.

Nico sat down besides her and said," Well then they forgot about the worlds greatest girl's birthday." He stared into her e/c eyes, dead serious as A/n blushed crimson, feeling the heat rise to her cheeks A/n looked down.

"Now open it," Nico looked at A/n and gave her a gray box, with a red ribbon tied around it, badly rapped.

A/n smiled and took the present carefully, pulling the ribbon off, trying not to tear the packaging. Once A/n finished taking off the wrapping she opened a brown box to find, (favorite book)! Signed by her (favorite author)! A/n smiled from ear to ear with pure delight.

A/n said, "How did you get this?!?!?"

"A favor was owed," Is all Nico said in reply.

A/n gathered her all the guts she could muster, and hugged him. She knew he didn't liked to be touched, but nothing could describe how happy she was.

For a moment he was shocked, but he slowly melted into the hug. Then said," You're freezing!"

A/n blushed at his concern and admitted," Yeah I'm pretty cold."

Nico pulled away from the embrace and shrugged off his aviator jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders as she tried to refuse he said, "I'm gonna be fine, I just don't want my crush to freeze to death!"

He noticed what he said and his face went crimson. A/n joined in with the blush and he started to stutter and mumble.

She gathered he guts up once more, A/n grabbed his cheeks and pulled him in, kissing him full on. After a few seconds he embraced A/n's kiss pulling A/n up to him, full with desire and longing.

They both pulled apart gasping for air, Nico smiled and said, "I guess your my girlfriend now."

A/n smirked along saying," No dip."

"Now I'm cold!" The son of hades complained, soaking from the downpour.

A/n laughed as Nico complained some more about the rain. Eventually, Nico shadow traveled to a/n's cabin.

Saying goodnight A/n hugged her present to her chest, and quickly pecked Nico on the cheek, then turning to enter her cabin.