Summary

"What's wrong Loli?" My older brother snapped me out of my trance. Hello, my name is Iniko Anoni Loila Floyd, also known as Loli, the youngest child and only daughter of the Floyd Dukedom, but it wasn't always this way. You see My original name was Seo Woon, I was living my best life as a world-renowned CEO of a fashion corporation, I was reading my favorite web novel "Reincarnated Generals Redemption" while walking home when I got into a car crash and reincarnated into it. But you know what turns out I was an unnamed character that was seen in the background in only one scene, I was hated by all the male leads for something I had supposedly said to the female lead once, they even tried to kill me. Yeah, tried to kill me for saying that a color didn't suit her, sigh, why did I like this novel again?

Luckily for me I'm overpowered as hell, so this isn't a problem, but there's always a catch in these reincarnation novels. Unfortunately for me, I have a bunch of Gods doting on my every word and action that apparently can see that I am even more powerful than them, and serve me like I am some kind of empress, but wouldn't that make me the first female god, as well as the ultimate god? But somehow it gets even worse, turns out that all the male leads have somehow fallen for me, and I've even managed to romance the villain and FL. Even my ruthless and evil family obeys my every word and practically worships every breath I take. When did this story get so twisted? Was I supposed to enjoy this? I never wanted any of this! I just wanted to live in peace and stay away from the main storyline and any main characters, where did this go so wrong?! How Is the ultimate god of this world supposed to be an unnamed character?!?!?!?!