Chapter 11: I Might Have (Accidentally) Enslaved my Family

((AN): More regret! teehee *devious laugh* skip if you wish, though it is important to the plot, I bet you could probably guess what about 90% is with just the title, sooooo, read at your discretion. I'm kidding, this title is mostly satire. {Maybe})

((Everyone else): No! This isn't TOO important, so you could probably figure out anything PLEASE skip this chapter!)

________________________________________________________________________________

After returning back to reality I realized that my aura had already seeped out. Turns out that Temmy had always been somewhat hiding my aura all along so that maids didn't notice and the only reason my family did was because they could sense magic on a higher level than my maids could, causing a stronger aura suppressor to be needed.

When I looked back at my family I saw them kneeling on the ground as if they could not stand up. "Wha-" I gasped, witnessing the unexpected impact of my unleashed aura on my family. The invisible force of my magical presence seemed to have overwhelmed them, forcing them to their knees. It wasn't my intention to harm them physically, but the uncontrolled release of such potent magical energy had evidently taken a toll on those unaccustomed to such power.

Amid this chaos, Temmy's voice echoed in my mind again:

{User, I apologize for the system malfunction. It seems the emotional overload triggered an unexpected reaction. I will do my best to stabilize the situation.}

"Temmy! Can you please work faster, I don't know how to explain this to them! This wasn't supposed to happen!" As I was busy arguing with Temmy in my mind I heard a voice, "L-loila, please cough stop... it hurts... we're so, so, so, very sorry, p-please." It was Henry. I was so shocked. My older brother, an evil maniac that causes trouble for the FL in the original novel, begging ME! This NEVER happened in the main storyline. What's even worse was that Victor joined in too, "L-loila, p-p-please. We know that we were... are, terrible family members, but I beg o-of you coughs blood if you give us another chance Coughs I swear on behalf of me and my family, we will spend our entire lives atoning for it. Coughs, more blood."

This was when I realized that they weren't currently still focused on the matter at hand, they were still shocked by me saying I hated them. But there was one thing that was off, why did they care so much? I couldn't dwell on that for long though as I noticed that my brothers were already crying, my mother was on the verge of tears, but my father was the only one to at least somewhat keep his composure, though he looked very shaken up. "I-I-I'm sorry, I don't know how to stop it, the illusion spell isn't working!" I explained as I struggled to keep the situation under control.

All at once they kept pleading and crying, to the point that I couldn't hear them anymore. Without my conscious knowing a wide smirk appeared on my face. When my family saw this they shut up instantly, after a while my father decided to speak up, "If you would like to see us suffer, Loila, we will accept it gladly, but please, I beg of you, not so suddenly." It was only then that I realized I was smiling. I quickly cupped my mouth and looked back at them, rather coldly too, but really, were you expecting me to be like all 'Oh I'm sorry, I never meant for this uwu I forgive you~" yeah no that stuff's bullshit. "B-but just not now, it was rather sudden and we are still processing this new... uhm... information." My expression only darkened as he said that.

What?! Is it my fault that I like to see major villains in my favorite novel suffer, especially ones that were prejudiced against such an innocent character? As my father noticed my face darkening he quickly said, "I just mean not all this at once Loila! You may take us as your servants, slaves even! But I beg of you, anything to earn your forgiveness. I think I speak for all of us when I say that we would do anything for you to forgive us."