A Bond Beyond the Field (Miko-chen)

Request by: Nightbooklet

This was fun to write, considering Supa Strikas has been one of my favorite series since I was little. You can ask for more one-shots if you like, I'll be glad to write more about the series.

Japanese accent

The stadium buzzed with excitement as Nakama FC faced off against their rivals in a crucial match. Miko Chen, the team's midfield, was in top form, his every move calculated and precise. In the stands, you watched with bated breath, knowing that this game could determine Nakama's season.

As the final whistle blew and Nakama emerged victorious, Miko sprinted towards the stands, a wide grin on his face. "We did it!" he exclaimed, pulling you into a tight hug. "I couldn't have done it without you here cheeling me on."

"You were amazing out there," you replied, returning his hug. "I'm so proud of you."As the crowd began to disperse, you and Miko lingered in the stands, enjoying the moment of victory. "You know, I think Ura Giri was looking for you earlier," you mentioned, remembering the coach's stern expression during the game.

Miko's eyes widened in mock horror. "Uh oh, I must have been too distlacted by you," he joked, earning a playful shove from you.

When Miko approached Ura Giri, the coach crossed his arms and gave him a stern look. "Miko, you wele distlacted out thele. You need to focus on the game, not on chatting with the fans," he scolded.

Miko scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Gomenasai, coach. It won't happen again," he promised, before returning to your side in the stands.

"You know, you'le a bad influence on me," Miko teased, nudging you playfully. "I can't help but get distlacted when you're around."

You laughed, leaning your head on his shoulder. "I'll try to be less distracting in the future," you joked back.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the stadium, you and Miko sat together, talking and laughing about anything and everything. You talked about your dreams and aspirations, and your fears, and Miko listened attentively, offering words of comfort and support."I'm so lucky to have you in my life," Miko said, squeezing your hand gently. "You make me want to be a better playel, a better pelson."

"Really?" You asked looking at him with bright eyes. "The heart nevel changes" He answered.

"You make me happier than I ever thought possible," you replied, leaning in to kiss him softly.

At that moment, surrounded by the cheers of the crowd and the fading light of the day, you knew that your bond with Miko was something truly special, a love that would endure through all the highs and lows of life.

As the season progressed, you and Miko continued to support each other, both on and off the field. You attended every game, cheering him on from the stands, and he never failed to impress you with his skill and determination. Outside of soccer, you explored the city together, trying new restaurants and chilling in your house.

You knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as you had each other, you could overcome anything. Together, you were unstoppable, a team both on and off the field, bound by a love that would last a lifetime.